SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND Men's Basketball

SWSiouxMN

Teams need to stay away from the 8 and 9 seeds

would need to win 4 games to go dancing 

I don’t think there is a guaranteed win for any team of any game in the tourney’

need to be healthy and playing good, sdsu has the advantage because of location of tourney 

37 minutes ago, Kab said:

Teams need to stay away from the 8 and 9 seeds

would need to win 4 games to go dancing 

I don’t think there is a guaranteed win for any team of any game in the tourney’

need to be healthy and playing good, sdsu has the advantage because of location of tourney 

I would not be surprised if we saw a 7, 8, or 9 seed in the championship game. Anyone can truly win the tourney this year

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think it will be enough, but Omaha put together the largest Mid-Major NIL package to date to try and keep Frankie Fiddler a Maverick next year.

Tony Osborn made a cryptic Twitter post yesterday saying that he isn't a "former Maverick" yet....... And Frankie has also told people recently that he doesn't want to drift very far from home.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up. He makes his decision on Monday at 8 am.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FSSD said:

Did you see the number of player from Indiana St portal entries yesterday.  Makes we wonder has the MVC turned into a 1-bid portal development league?

Their coach also hit the portal