SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

33 minutes ago, Walsh Hall said:

Medical folks in ND and elsewhere  -  -   Do you think we are prepared from a medical capacity/supply standpoint?

If the two medications are approved above, deaths would go vastly down.  The first one manages the whole corona cycle and the second CytoDyn on greatly reduces deaths.

21 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Hydroxychloroquine and arizothromicin approved in France after 78 out of 80 people improved.  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/france-sanctions-chloroquine-after-78-of-80-patients-completely-recover-from-covid-19-within-five-days/

The FDA approved the use of  this today so Drs. Using it wouldn’t be using it as off label.

some agree some disagree, if I’m sick I would want to try it

14 minutes ago, Kab said:

The FDA approved the use of  this today so Drs. Using it wouldn’t be using it as off label.

some agree some disagree, if I’m sick I would want to try it

I'm hoping that this will help get people out of the hospital quicker so things don't get overwhelmed.

Keep getting treatments out there people!  Lets get lucky

52 minutes ago, LH Golfer said:

I would like to know the number of tests each county has done. 

https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/north-dakota-coronavirus-cases

If you scroll down you will see a section called "List of Total Tests and Positive Cases Per County" and a  +  sign to expand and see the data.

I personally only know one person that has/had it...46 years old in San Antonio...healthy guy...got it and couldn't beat it...hard time breathing and feeling like crap...doc gave him the "trump juice" (hydroqchorine and z pack)...felt cured six hours later (yesterday) and wanted to walk out of the hospital and go home ...they are keeping him til tomorow or wednesday.

2 hours ago, Walsh Hall said:

Medical folks in ND and elsewhere  -  -   Do you think we are prepared from a medical capacity/supply standpoint?

i know a few people at altru...they seem to be the most relaxed when saying "we are 100% prepared and confident"

12 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

I personally only know one person that has/had it...46 years old in San Antonio...healthy guy...got it and couldn't beat it...hard time breathing and feeling like crap...doc gave him the "trump juice" (hydroqchorine and z pack)...felt cured six hours later (yesterday) and wanted to walk out of the hospital and go home ...they are keeping him til tomorow or wednesday.

We need to hear more stories like this.

Side note:  "Safer at Home" is not working.  I drove by Willow River State Park in Hudson WI two hours ago and have NEVER seen the parking lot more full of cars than today.  Yes, it's a nice day, but it's also a Monday.    

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

FDA also approved those disinfecting machines for masks.

This might seem like a silly question, but why do you think that there wouldn't be this technology already mass produced in hospitals?  Would love an answer. 

It is probably cheaper to just buy disposable masks and throw them away. After this who knows what they will have.

I would hope when the vaccine comes out people will be getting this and other vaccines in great numbers

those that don’t maybe need to be quarantined when the seasons come around