SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

22 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I don't disagree at all.    Same holds true for that inbred right-winger who was just shot in the face in Denver.     

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. - on both sides of the isle.   

That inbred right winger? You mean the veteran who got shot while his son watched him die? Have some respect. Difference is the Denver killer had no justifiable reason to kill him. 

Rittenhouse left this country a better place regardless!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

That inbred right winger? You mean the veteran who got shot while his son watched him die? Have some respect. Difference is the Denver killer had no justifiable reason to kill him. 

He will be in prison for it. 

Murder.

Yup.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Being a vet doesn't excuse anything for anyone involved in the protests. Play with fire, get burned.

1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Screw him.   If you get a round to the face because you chose to partake in these stupid shenanigans, you get no sympathy from me.   And that holds true for everybody, left and right.     Darwin award winners.

If you hate the Antifa dirtbags, I commend you. If you find commonality with the inbreeding rednecks on the other side, well, for the sanctity of the gene pool please wear protection.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Does that logic pertain to repeat criminal offenders that resist arrest and assault the police?   

I have no qualms with them being locked up. Pulling back from the militarization of police will subject us to lousy people feeling empowered, and I cannot emphasize this enough, on both sides.  The kidnapping plot was anti-cop right wingers feeling precisely that.

37 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Screw him.   If you get a round to the face because you chose to partake in these stupid shenanigans, you get no sympathy from me.   And that holds true for everybody, left and right.     Darwin award winners.

If you hate the Antifa dirtbags, I commend you. If you find commonality with the inbreeding rednecks on the other side, well, for the sanctity of the gene pool please wear protection.

Didn’t know protesting was stupid shenanigans....... it’s sad people cannot protest in peace anymore. Let’s be clear who was approved for legal protest.....

49 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Radical leftists have months straight of "protests" all peaceful of course.  Redneck Proud Boys show up for a couple high profile counter protests.  The Left "see, those radical righties are to blame". 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

"Oh no, not the super serious ethics groups!"

Bill Barr owns. 

24 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Sorry, but you've disqualified yourself from opining on her. Got nobody to blame but yourself. Where you go one you go all

I wish you had a leg to stand on here, you don't,

but hey keep telling those women in your life to f#ckn their way to the job they want! One Job leads to another!

It works!  just take at look at HeelsUP! The slut riding whore onnthe Democrats floor!

And NO just because you support the sexual oppression of women by supporting the trafficking of their bodies for professional success ....

DOES NOT mean it's hunky-dory to supress evidence and let minorities be executed for her own political gain.

Did those Black Lives Matter less than her career?