SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Omaha -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

1 minute ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Healthy scratch, but didn't make the trip? That's weird. He's gotta be knicked up.

I don’t remember him playing much on Saturday, particularly in the last half of the game. He was supposed to be on the line with Blaisdell and Yon but they mostly rolled Casey (extra skater) out there. 

7 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

I don’t think it’s that weird. You can only have so many on your travel roster. Until playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, SiouxSherm94 said:

Don't see anything wrong with it. Manpower with travel is limited until NCHC tourney

I understand the amount of players allowed to dress. I just think he should be one of the players. 

5 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I understand the amount of players allowed to dress. I just think he should be one of the players. 

I get it, but he’s just the odd man out. Considering how well Yon-Blaisdell-Johnson played as a line last Saturday, and how well Keane played on Friday, it doesn’t shock me. Plus Hain is finally healthy.

I’m just glad I’m not the one making these decisions. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

I get it, but he’s just the odd man out. Considering how well Yon-Blaisdell-Johnson played as a line last Saturday, and how well Keane played on Friday, it doesn’t shock me. Plus Hain is finally healthy.

Yeah, I just realized Hain is back. Now I get it.

CJ and Yon were both really, really good last weekend and Keane was good on Friday.

6 hours ago, GoalieMask said:

Win tonight and a dirty tie tomorrow.  

4 point weekend. 

Then we’re on to CC. 

We are going to lose in the 3v3/shootout? I’d be okay with a win and a tie but let’s all agree we should just go ahead and take that extra point.  

2 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Amen.  That's where the coach's earned trust and respect from the players really counts.   Sometimes there is no clear choice, and they all want to play.   My sense is that there is a lot of mutual respect at all levels with this team.