SiouxSports.com Forum

World Juniors.....JBD vs Pinto.

Wilbur

15 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I'm sure it's not possible he said "thank you."....  I know over the years I usually swear at the people giving me recognition for things....I'm sure i'm not alone.   

Right by an IIHF official I'm 100 percent sure he said f^$k you.  

:silly:

• Upvote 1

Has the U.S. successfully killed a penalty in the tournament? Seemed like Canada scored every time they had the PP yesterday and Germany is 2-2 today.

Now a rush leads to Germany taking a 3-2 lead and a bad turnover in their own zone almost makes it 4-2. USA better wake up quick here.

25 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Has the U.S. successfully killed a penalty in the tournament? Seemed like Canada scored every time they had the PP yesterday and Germany is 2-2 today.

Now a rush leads to Germany taking a 3-2 lead and a bad turnover in their own zone almost makes it 4-2. USA better wake up quick here.

USA successfully killed Canada’s very first PP and looked good doing it. After that, they fell off a cliff.

3 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

Pinto needs to slow down. Ottawa might come calling early. :sad:

Didn't we have it written into his contract that he can't leave without a National Championship?   I know, don't joke around, lest the NCAA thinks you are serious!

• Upvote 1