SiouxSports.com Forum

We got lucky

gfhockey

We won. I am much more satisfied with Ketts performance this game. Too bad he didn’t show up last game and we would be at 4-1. 

We should be complaining about a huge missed call on Maag on our last drive. If that blantant call was called we would not have left any time left. 

That PI call on #2 was also borderline and kept their drive going. Not impressed with the officiating today.

We just have to build on this win and fix our mistakes.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Old Fella said:
  29 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

U guys think we honestly had good coaching and special teams played well? 

my gawd

Very simple/we were out coached/players had the heart to win!

I thought the coaches called a solid 3 quarters total.  Missed some adjustments.  Both players and coaches will find on film they missed some plays 

3 minutes ago, homer said:

I thought the coaches called a solid 3 quarters total.  Missed some adjustments.  Both players and coaches will find on film they missed some plays 

Would be nice to continue this itellectual discussion/however need to head to the hockey game.

20 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

UND played a very good 1st half.

UND played a very poor 2nd half.

UND made just enough plays to win. It was awful close.

I would prefer UND not get 0 points after big time turnovers. That stands out.

I believe they scored at TD after the Larson pick?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tangolou said:

I believe they scored at TD after the Larson pick?

Correct. But they got 0 points after second CJ Seigel interception with big return. They couldn’t even get 3 points.  UND ran it three times and kicked the miss. Disappointing and it maintained a one score game giving UC Davis hope.

50 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Correct. But they got 0 points after second CJ Seigel interception with big return. They couldn’t even get 3 points.  UND ran it three times and kicked the miss. Disappointing and it maintained a one score game giving UC Davis hope.

Are you as disappointed with the win as your posts seems to indicate?  Don’t want to jump to conclusions as I know what one reads isn’t always what the writer intended. But, you seem to be down after a win that has us headed in the right direction...