Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

UC Davis game day


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy !@#$ some of you need to step back from the ledge. Absolutely embarrassing. The team gutted it out and everyone should be proud of that. Yes, we could have done some things bette

I have followed FCS football long enough to believe that EWU is likely a Top 25 team every single year.  I would consider them an FCS "Blue Blood" if there is such a thing.   UC Davis is coming o

For someone who doesn't have a clue on who is actually making what calls and decisions in regards to philosophy/personnel/play calling/etc before even factoring in player execution as part of the equa

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Coaches appear to have made the right choice starting Kett, let's give them some credit. 

fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me.....BB would take this offense to a different level...his rpo's would be deadly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rochsioux said:

Brutal coaching at the end of the half.  Why bother taking the timeout with 24 seconds left if you’re going to be such a pussy with the play call ?

Had the same thoughts.

You needed only 20 more yards to try a Field Goal.

Why bother calling a timeout if you were going to just run the ball. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me.....BB would take this offense to a different level...his rpo's would be deadly.

350 yards of offense in one half.....boy that next level sure would be something! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

350 yards of offense in one half.....boy that next level sure would be something! 

on the play where ketts puts his head down and gets tackled around the 10...BB zags a guy and goes in standing up on that play.  i think that was the drive where rooney saved the day.  

with BB at qb we would/could have 500....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

on the play where ketts puts his head down and gets tackled around the 10...BB zags a guy and goes in standing up on that play.  i think that was the drive where rooney saved the day.  

with BB at qb we would/could have 500....

Would he have completed 80% of his passes ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...