SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

2 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

Love how you only show up after losses. You should go to GPL and celebrate with your buddies on their win over ASU.  You seem to enjoy our misery a little too much. 

Pretty sure he's here all the time and has been saying the same thing since Canisius. I realize some of you are eternal optimists, but this season ended that weekend. This team isn't going to win out, this team is not going to go into Denver or Kalamazoo and win, but this team WILL miss the NCAA tournament for the second season in a row, and 2 out of 4 for Berry's tenure. 

I've heard everyone say that Berry did the recruiting for the championship team when they want to put down Hakstol, and I've seen that some group defend this downward spiral saying they are Hak's recruits. I like Berry, seems like a good dude, but if this team even looks remotely the same next season, he needs to go. Shaw better be gone after this season, power play guru my @$$.

3 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

My weekend plans just opened up the next month or so

The silver lining is that I can show up at the X in a few more weeks and pick up some Friday afternoon tickets from a scalper for about five bucks apiece...

There was an obnoxious woman yelling “LETS GO SIOUX!” the whole night as well as dropping f bombs and she had the audacity to turnaround and yell at an 8 year old CC fan who was yelling let’s go Tigers. She told the little girl to F off. A true embarrassment to North Dakota. We had to sit next to her at the DU series a few weeks ago and eventually we moved. 

The season so far in a nutshell:

-We can't score.

-One of our captains takes stupid penalties with zero repercussions.....

-Bubbs loves how hard this team works and loves the group.

-Canisius happens

-The radio guys call out the keyboard warriors.  

-Our power play scores less than me.  

-Did I mention dumb penalt......

-Injuries......

-We hold out hope for an at large bid to Fargo that isnt happening. 

-We go on the road for the first time in the playoffs since I was a student.  

-Our best player is a Freshman who shouldn't be here this year.

Did I miss anything?

1 minute ago, Godsmack said:

There was an obnoxious woman yelling “LETS GO SIOUX!” the whole night as well as dropping f bombs and she had the audacity to turnaround and yell at an 8 year old CC fan who was yelling let’s go Tigers. She told the little girl to F off. A true embarrassment to North Dakota. We had to sit next to her at the DU series a few weeks ago and eventually we moved. 

That's worse than us losing this way. I have an 8 year old.  If someone told him to F off at a game, they would be in jail..or I would be

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

It was over after the Canisius series.  Been saying that for a while now...

Cue the usual “we can play with anyone in the country” rebuttal from several folks on the board.

Yah, but we can play down to anyone in the country, meaning we are a very average team.  The worst of the best and the best of the worst.  That's why we are where we are and we are who we are.  Man, we had great intensity/urgency.....in the last 5 minutes.  To be understood I guess though as we're a lock for the big dance.  Oh wait, we're barely on the bubble looking in from the outside.  Yoy.   

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

The season so far in a nutshell:

-We can't score.

-One of our captains takes stupid penalties with zero repercussions.....

-Bubbs loves how hard this team works and loves the group.

-Canisius happens

-The radio guys call out the keyboard warriors.  

-Our power play scores less than me.  

-Did I mention dumb penalt......

-Injuries......

-We hold out hope for an at large bid to Fargo that isnt happening. 

-We go on the road for the first time in the playoffs since I was a student.  

-Our best player is a Freshman who shouldn't be here this year.

Did I miss anything?

It’s a process.

Need some puck luck.

4 minutes ago, CarpeRemote said:

There is something not right about Gardner and all the penalties—he surely  realizes it’s out of control and hurting the team, and also something not right about coach’s inability  to do deal with it. 

Berry is  way too nice a guy to be head coach, your not their friend, you are the head coach , please act like one. We will see if #22 is on the ice tomorrow.

Berry: "For a team playing for their lives, there was no urgency."

"Didn't respect opponent. Easy to get up for the UMD's and SCSUs."

"Urgency didn't come til CC was ahead." "Our PK or PP surely wasn't good."

"Thome gave us a chance to win the game."

"Unfortunately nobody to put in the lineup if taking people out of the lineup for players taking undisciplined penalties, but this is a tryout for the rest of this year and next year."