SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Just now, 90siouxfan said:

Would we have a better shot facing Western or Denver in the first round?  Not overly optimistic either way...  this blows.

Where would you rather have the season end?  Denver or Kalamazoo?  

• Upvote 1

Just now, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Lots of milestones with Berry steering this frigate.

Yup. I have been a season ticket holder since 1986 and I’ve been going to games since the old barn. I’ve never been this discouraged. If they miss the tourney again next year (this year is a foregone conclusion) AND they keep Berry, I will give up my season tickets. This isn’t fun. Inferior talent, poor coaching and poor recruiting is not a good formula. I’m sick of this crap.

• Upvote 1

Just now, skateshattrick said:

Yup. I have been a season ticket holder since 1986 and I’ve been going to games since the old barn. I’ve never been this discouraged. If they miss the tourney again next year (this year is a foregone conclusion) AND they keep Berry, I will give up my season tickets. This isn’t fun. Inferior talent, poor coaching and poor recruiting is not a good formula. I’m sick of this crap.

Careful...we don’t want Hennessy talking about meanies and bullies on the message board in the post-game presser...

Just now, runaroundsioux said:

Love how you only show up after losses. You should go to GPL and celebrate with your buddies on their win over ASU.  You seem to enjoy our misery a little too much. 

We should all be going over to GPL and celebrating, their success over the past few weeks is only helping our pairwise ... more than we are helping ourselves.

Can’t really fault Gardner for the penalties anymore.   He has consistently taken bad penalties throughout his career with no repercussions from the coaches.  This problem should have been solved two years ago by benching him until he figures it out.  The coaches have done nothing, in fact this year his gets a letter so he can lead by example.  

Poor coaching, poor leadership, and a lack of offensive skill (vision, passing, creativity).