SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

17 hours ago, UND1983 said:

I will admit it: I wanted a NC badly and said I didn't care of they made the tourney every year in exchange for just one.  

Mea Culpa: I long for the days of Hak and having a chip, chair and a chance every single year come March.

My long-time buddy fits the description/said basically same thing today that you just stated.  Perhaps the perfect coach for UND would be combo platter of Haks and Berry.  . 

11 hours ago, GDPritch said:

My long-time buddy fits the description/said basically same thing today that you just stated.  Perhaps the perfect coach for UND would be combo platter of Haks and Berry.  . 

I've said before that I'm not sure even Blais was as good of a program coach as Hak was.  Blais missed with some teams that should have won NCs too, but Hak's teams might have been a little tight for the big ones.  Other than that, the guy was a phenomenal coach. 

On 3/1/2019 at 11:10 PM, MafiaMan said:

Mandatory players-only meeting coming up in 30 minutes.

Oh, and black jerseys tomorrow night.

Wait for the “Hawks earn split at CC” headline on gfherald.com after Saturday night’s game. 

Nailed two out of three!  :lol:

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/hockey/4579540-college-hockey-roundup-und-gets-good-goaltending-beat-cc-earn-split