SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (9-14, 3-7) vs NDSU (11-12, 5-4) 2/6 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

Just now, UNDhoops said:

Jones should be fired immediately for not fouling when NDSU had the ball up 4 inside a minute, and then for taking a two instead of a three on the next possession, especially drawing one up for Seales who you know is going to take a terrible long two if it is there for him

This......^^^.

Just clueless.

Just now, UND1983 said:

All you need to know about the state of UND basketball: awful, boring atmosphere for the first Summit League home game vs NDSU.

Nobody cares anymore.  

That’s because everyone knows what will happen. UND will have the lead a bit.  Then they will meltdown and the other team (NDSU in this case) will take the lead.  Then UND will make a comeback and lose in the dying seconds.  Thus creating another heartbreaking loss.  It’s pretty stock UND basketball story the past few years. 

Watched the team for the first time last night (TV of course, not paying $25 for that product).  The 4th quarter offense is basically one big And-1 game with either Seales or Stewart barreling down the lane hoping for contact with an occasional Moody 3 point attempt mixed in.  Now that I've seen what I haven't been missing it will probably be another couple years before I tune in again.