SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Union - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Just now, Mhockey said:

Crazy how different this weekend is being officiated compared to lady weekend. 

I was surprised when nobody posted about this last night. They're calling it the same both ways, but they are letting a lot of interference go. Free to tie a guy up as long as he touched the puck within the last 10 seconds. 

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

I was surprised when nobody posted about this last night. They're calling it the same both ways, but they are letting a lot of interference go. Free to tie a guy up as long as he touched the puck within the last 10 seconds. 

I noticed it, just neglected to comment on it. So much happened that definitely would have been called a penalty in Denver.

5 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

There have been so many plays on both sides that would have been called last weekend. I personally like this type of officiating