SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND @ UC Davis

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, Longtime fan said:

Maybe you ate the one to explain why then that UND completely went south.    If it's not injuries and i blame Rudolph for the last three years....what is it?  

Not sure what I ate to explain the down turn. 

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

It appears I care more than our players. Bubba has a lot of work to do to convince me he's the right man for the job. Injuries? Sure. But folding like a damn lawnchair? He and his staff need to figure out a way to keep games close enough to win. 

But I think these kids are playing hard, they simply are too small and dumb to know how to play. Blubaugh in a year will make that stop. Rastas is playing hard, but will best be known for allowing 200 pound QB's run over him. I think they are playing hard but they are NOT GOOD.

Alright boys,  thankfully they are heading to the bar so I am forced to shut down my laptop. Not sure if I even want to check back on here for score updates. We are the bad news bears on defense right now. We aren't going to win a game the rest of the year.  I'm with the poster about hoping for an earthquake to put an end to this.