SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Boston U. - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Just now, TNF said:

I think Hoff was probably offside but I want the NC$$ to provide the UNDISPUTABLE proof. Not the tv replay that ESPN keeps showing where the puck is stopped already in the zone. 

I think it was "probably" offside as well.  Problem is "probably" isn't supposed to overturn the call on the ice.  Tough break for the good guys.

And that's a wrap...good season boys.

jost, wolanin and pogo need to stay.  They do and we'll be very good next season.  Our frosh dmen are nice, wolanin's a beauty.  They got a lot of !@#$ they didn't deserve but they're solid.

Just now, MuggsyGobes said:

I too struggle with this. Indisputable evidence shouldn't take much time to determine one way or the other.

Yeah, after the ESPN Zapruder-like video review it did look like he could of been offsides, but do the refs even have the ability to zoom like that?  If they're going to look at offsides there should be special cameras for that purpose.

2 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

And that's a wrap...good season boys.

jost, wolanin and pogo need to stay.  They do and we'll be very good next season.  Our frosh dmen are nice, wolanin's a beauty.  They got a lot of !@#$ they didn't deserve but they're solid.

Wolanin cost us the game, he was brutal! He needs to play forward or go away as he is pathetic on D

• Downvote 13

Anytime the season ends it is a tough one but this one is really hard to take. Oettinger was outstanding for BU and was the difference in the game along with a little bit of puck luck as the Sioux hit 3 or 4 posts. UND was dominant most of the game and was the better team while BU was opportunistic. I would have liked to see the view they had to overturn Bowen's game winner because nothing they showed on TV was close to indisputable. Thought BU was lucky they didn't have more penalties called against them as they got away with a lot of hooking and holding. A lot of guys stepped up but thought we really missed Tucker on the powerplay. Few guys will have decisions to make and I know I wouldn't want to end my Sioux career like this. Sad to see Gage and Matt end their careers as Sioux but I appreciate their contributions and the way they represented the program.

• Upvote 2