SiouxSports.com Forum

BRIAN JONES BSC COACH OF THE YEAR!!!

hoops44

9 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

Faison got a steal on Jones been paying him last place $$$$ but never a last place product   Faison has been a Genius so far with mens hoops

2014-15  UND finished tied for last with a 4-14 record. 

17 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

The haters really hate themselves and their own pathetic life...geaux sue is an obvious example of such...just look at his mug and his posts

Please stop with the personal attacks, keep it about the topic. Thanks.

• Upvote 4

Jones was appreciative for the award but deflected credit to others.

“It’s very humbling,” said Jones of the award. “I’m grateful for my staff and team. This is a product of what they’ve done. It’s more about what we do every day, working and trying to get better.”

2 minutes ago, jimdahl said:

Correct. Discussion of the coach's public performance in his job as a coach is on topic.

2 minutes ago, jimdahl said:

Correct. Discussion of the coach's public performance in his job as a coach is on topic.

makes sense ok to attack real person WITH WIFE AND CHILDREN but not fake onine persona.....PERFECT

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

45 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

Tough day for the haters. 

I wouldn't say that. UND is winning and that is the most important aspect of it all. My remaining doubts can be alleviated with a BSC tournament championship/NCAA tournament appearance and no choke jobs; Go Hawks! 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

makes sense ok to attack real person WITH WIFE AND CHILDREN but not fake onine persona.....PERFECT

If geaux or anyone else attacks Jones as a person instead of criticizing his coaching style and ability, please report it and the moderating staff will address it.

• Upvote 3