SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

This is my first year with season tickets. I thought it would be worth it after the natty title but they are just playing awful. Hopefully once besser gets back they will get some more offense. I lookrd up a stat that last year they were averaging nearly 6 to 7 points a game i think.

20170116_095057.jpg

• Downvote 3

46 minutes ago, UNDHawks4life said:

This is my first year with season tickets. I thought it would be worth it after the natty title but they are just playing awful. Hopefully once besser gets back they will get some more offense. I lookrd up a stat that last year they were averaging nearly 6 to 7 points a game i think.

20170116_095057.jpg

I'd hide my seat location if.......

I can't wait till "besser" gets back either, equally as nice when Yost gets back also. Should be soon...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, UNDHawks4life said:

20170116_095057.jpg

Memes Vault Dancing Troll Memes via Relatably.com

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

If they want to win the championship, don't they have to beat the best? Who cares who they play, if that team you are afraid of is that good, they will be playing them at sometime won't they?

If you want to be a Debby downer through this go ahead. But your not so subtle digs on me are getting old. 

How about I let you be pesimistic and you let me be optimistic?

A team wants the easiest way to CHI...so do I.

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:37 AM, Oxbow6 said:

Really good stuff and I'll add a few thoughts:

-Olson looked good at center on 4th line in limited minutes.

-How Wilkie gets poweplay minutes is a question I'd like answered

-The 3rd line can match up defensively with any opposing line moving forward. Hoff and Bowen were great last night.

-Gersich really was tough to play against last night. Went into the dirty areas to make plays over and over.

-UND has to find a way to get solid shifts after they score. Goal 1 and give up a goal right away. Goal 2 seconds later Miami hits the crossbar.

-Boeser is a 100 foot player right now. That has to change.

-Gardner is the new LJ.

Just an FYI at no time did Olson play center on Saturday night. He was listed that way on the line chart but they mixed and matched forward lines all night with no 4th line center.

42 minutes ago, I Ranger said:

Just an FYI at no time did Olson play center on Saturday night. He was listed that way on the line chart but they mixed and matched forward lines all night with no 4th line center.

So when Wilkie, Smith and Olson were on the ice together...which they were if remember correctly...did Berry go with 2 wings on one side and one wing on the other side?

I recall Olson playing a couple shifts up the middle.   I could be wrong........and I have zero desire to go back and watch the game over to verify that.

2 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

A team wants the easiest way to CHI...so do I.

So if you have to beat the tough team on Friday or Saturday in Fargo vs Thursday or Saturday in Chicago....What's the difference? I understand what you're saying, but complaining about the path they have to take after they lose a game doesn't change any of it does it? I'm sure they want to win every game, but so does their opponents. It's tough that our favorite team gets the best from everyone of their opponents, even the bad teams. 

No easy nights being the New England Patriots of college hockey I guess...

22 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So when Wilkie, Smith and Olson were on the ice together...which they were if remember correctly...did Berry go with 2 wings on one side and one wing on the other side?

I recall Olson playing a couple shifts up the middle.   I could be wrong........and I have zero desire to go back and watch the game over to verify that.

I don't recall seeing those three on the ice together but maybe I'm wrong. I think I would have had a heart attack if I saw Olson playing center. You don't typically have your worst skater play center.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, I Ranger said:

I don't recall seeing those three on the ice together but maybe I'm wrong. I think I would have had a heart attack if I saw Olson playing center. You don't typically have your worst skater play center.

Haha......valid point.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

So if you have to beat the tough team on Friday or Saturday in Fargo vs Thursday or Saturday in Chicago....What's the difference? I understand what you're saying, but complaining about the path they have to take after they lose a game doesn't change any of it does it? I'm sure they want to win every game, but so does their opponents. It's tough that our favorite team gets the best from everyone of their opponents, even the bad teams. 

No easy nights being the New England Patriots of college hockey I guess...

I dont get to go to CHI.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

I'd hide my seat location if.......

I can't wait till "besser" gets back either, equally as nice when Yost gets back also. Should be soon...

Why would I show my seat location to people who do nothing but call me stupid? If you really want my seat location id be more than happy to give you that information so you can come visit me this friday when we play minnesota duluth at the beautiful ralph engelstad arena, perv.

• Downvote 4

23 minutes ago, UNDHawks4life said:

Why would I show my seat location to people who do nothing but call me stupid? If you really want my seat location id be more than happy to give you that information so you can come visit me this friday when we play minnesota duluth at the beautiful ralph engelstad arena, perv.

Haha, you wonder why people call you stupid? Sure,  give me your seat location, I will come on over and we can talk about "bessers" injury and how great it will be when he gets back to the team. Can't wait....See you Friday...