SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

7 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Haha, you wonder why people call you stupid? Sure,  give me your seat location, I will come on over and we can talk about "bessers" injury and how great it will be when he gets back to the team. Can't wait....See you Friday...

Don't feed the troll, Vikes. He's really bad at what he's trying to do.

18 hours ago, nodakgirl93 said:

Midco really needs to turn up the volume from the Ralph. It's mute. Almost can't hear a hockey game taking place. 

I just went back and re-watched my video. I think they need more crowd microphones. I know it's very loud during a game. There are time you can't hear the person sitting next to you. 

1 hour ago, Goon said:

I just went back and re-watched my video. I think they need more crowd microphones. I know it's very loud during a game. There are time you can't hear the person sitting next to you. 

When I listen on the radio it sounds like you are on ice level. You can hear every little sound. But on midco broadcasts nope. It makes the game sound so quiet like no fans are even at the game. My family has tickets 5 rows from ice level. It does get really loud. Midco needs to work on that. It's not that big of an issue but it is a pet peeve of mine.

1 hour ago, Sodbuster said:

Also, I wish the 2 guys in the booth would realize that we (at least I) need play by play, and not color/analyzing by both of them for extended periods of time.

Especially when it's Brandt saying the same thing over and over again. He's getting much better, but still room to improve. 

Brandt is much better than the color guy with Tim H, who can't stop saying  "yup.   yup.  yup"  when Tim is talking.   Someone needs to take him aside.   Tim is a superior play-by-play announcer, and his show is being hurt by that, IMO. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cberkas said:

At least Brandt will show no bias while doing games. He's called UND out on their play more then once. 

He'll call them out occasionally but don't be mistaken... Jake bleeds green and white.

Jake was the guy that brought recruits around when they visited campus because of his passion for the program.

Not there's anything wrong with it, but it's impossible not to be biased after being a part of Sioux hockey.

1 minute ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

He'll call them out occasionally but don't be mistaken... Jake bleeds green and white.

Jake was the guy that brought recruits around when they visited campus because of his passion for the program.

Not there's anything wrong with it, but it's impossible not to be biased after being a part of Sioux hockey.

I think he's pretty good.  All those young guys are prone to cliche's, and he certainly is.  But he will call the boys out on things.