SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

19 minutes ago, keikla said:

Offensively, yes.  Defensively, no.  He's gotten burned a lot this year by pinching at bad times, resulting in the numerous breakaways this team has given up.  They aren't all on Wolanin, of course, but a lot of them are.  I think he just needs to work on finding that line of when to jump and when to stay.

Wolanin even tweeted after last night's game: "Embarrassing 3rd period.  No one else's fault but mine.  My apologies."

Boeser was -4 

27 minutes ago, keikla said:

Offensively, yes.  Defensively, no.  He's gotten burned a lot this year by pinching at bad times, resulting in the numerous breakaways this team has given up.  They aren't all on Wolanin, of course, but a lot of them are.  I think he just needs to work on finding that line of when to jump and when to stay.

Wolanin even tweeted after last night's game: "Embarrassing 3rd period.  No one else's fault but mine.  My apologies."

I don't think Peski has been much better though. 

29 minutes ago, crb1 said:

I don't think Peski has been much better though. 

I'm sorry, but Peski had one bad game (against BSU), which a lot of people seem to want to hold against him for a long period of time.

He's been fine aside from that. 

Wolanin is a veteran. He needs to play like it and he knows it.

Peski is still a work in progress and he's not going to improve without game action. So here we go. We'll see how he does.

1 minute ago, siouxforce19 said:

I'm sorry, but Peski had one bad game (against BSU), which a lot of people seem to want to hold against him for a long period of time.

He's been fine aside from that. 

Wolanin is a veteran. He needs to play like it and he knows it.

Peski is still a work in progress and he's not going to improve without game action. So here we go. We'll see how he does.

I seem to recall other games but you're right. Next man up mentality and I hope he does well. I hope all the guys can bounce back from last night. 

Just now, #MACtion said:

Best thing about this league is if we were to pull a win tonight we sneak into pairwise top 16 and 7 of 8 league members in position for NCAA tourney.

It's really needs to be top 15....Atlantic hockey receives an auto bid