SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Michigan State - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

4 minutes ago, bcblues said:

3v3?

4 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

So now we get to watch a glorified scrimmage? 

3 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

Yes and shootout if needed. 

I've got to think this bush league hockey will end the moment a kid tears an ACL or suffers a serious injury in what is college hockey's version of soccer when the ref just says "never mind 90 minutes...let's play some more!"

• Upvote 1

We have an attitude and discipline problem. This come back to the captains and Berry. Is it possible Berry is too much of a players coach and can't effectively discipline the team? 

I think it's time the captains call a meeting. We need something, because a loss and tie at home to MSU is completely unacceptable.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NoDakFan said:

We have an attitude and discipline problem. This come back to the captains and Berry. Is it possible Berry is too much of a players coach and can't effectively discipline the team? 

I think it's time the captains call a meeting. We need something, because a loss and tie at home to MSU is completely unacceptable.

I think some of the line-up changes Berry made after last night worked. But once again, we gave up one goal on a turnover with the man advantage and one goal off of a fluke bounce off of the boards. Those are what cost us the win tonight.

All three goals Cam should have had, yes the second goal was because of a turnover but if Cam doesn't slide out of his net it's not a goal. At some point Berry needs to send the message to Cam that replaced when he doesn't stop the shots he should have had. Right now Cam knows no matter how he plays he will not be pulled or one of the others will get a start.

It doesn't look like these guys don't watch tape to see the mistakes they make over and over. Passing is terrible, forcing the puck to someone, trying to make fancy passes, and shooting when a pass is the better option.

I don't know if Berry is a players coach, but after this weekend time to be a hard ass, this is an embarrassment and a joke.

I feel that there needs to be a change in the D-pairings put the Poolmans together and Saw or Wolanin with Gage.

Right now this team should feel embarrassed. Time to figure it out because playing bad now can make you miss the NCAA's at the end of the year.

• Upvote 1