SiouxSports.com Forum

Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm

SiouxVolley

2 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Tough break for Wentz. I really enjoyed his dominance in the NFC east. He is what the NFL really needs right now and is more of a role model than half the league put together. I wish him a quick recovery and hope to see him kicking the cowboys in the future!

the Vikings trip to the Super Bowl just got easier.

So the Vikings losing their starting QB means that they're Super Bowl contenders but Philly is doomed in losing its starting QB.  

Makes perfect sense.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

So the Vikings losing their starting QB means that they're Super Bowl contenders but Philly is doomed in losing its starting QB.  

Makes perfect sense.

Foles will have an easy game to get his feet wet with against the Giants.  The Raiders will be a stiffer test and depending on how the Pokes do down the stretch, that could be a tough test as well.

Foles does not equal Wentz, but he is capable.  I still have them as favorites but their margin of error has shrunk quite a bit.  That steal of a trade for the Dolphins RB is looking huge right now. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

No disrespect to Mr. Wentz, but Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, who was murdered for her unborn child, was (unfortunately) the most noteworthy person in Fargo Forum's coverage area this year. 

Sad story for sure but the person of the year goes to someone who has done good in the community and state. No disrespect either for what Miss Greywind and her family went through. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

No disrespect to Mr. Wentz, but Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, who was murdered for her unborn child, was (unfortunately) the most noteworthy person in Fargo Forum's coverage area this year. 

I don't think that award means what you think it means.  It is not the biggest news story of the year award, it's the person of the year award.  By the way, the herald put out its person of the year award today too.

51 minutes ago, Texas rancher said:

I don't think that award means what you think it means.  It is not the biggest news story of the year award, it's the person of the year award.  By the way, the herald put out its person of the year award today too.

Have you chosen your cow of the year award winner yet?

On 12/28/2017 at 1:38 PM, sioux rube said:

4F79E675-1D2B-48E2-AD23-B1D72B335DD9.jpeg

am i the only person on here that thinks this "carson worship" coming from UND fans on a UND sport forum is a little odd...when jimmy was playing for the vikings were bison fans posting pics of him on bison sport forums gushing about him??

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

am i the only person on here that thinks this "carson worship" coming from UND fans on a UND sport forum is a little odd...when jimmy was playing for the vikings were bison fans posting pics of him on bison sport forums gushing about him??

Maybe not click on this thread. Problem solved. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Sioux rube is his relative and is, for the most part, the only Sioux fan posting about him here. I think bisonswille would be a better place for it, but see no justification for shutting it down here at this point. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Sioux rube is his relative and is, for the most part, the only Sioux fan posting positive stuff about him here. I think bisonswille would be a better place for it, but see no justification for shutting it down here at this point. 

I’m a fan of both schools. I root for anything North Dakota. Yes he’s my nephew but he’s now an Eagle and a North Dakotan. They shut this thread down I’m fine with it. By the way I’m not the one who started it. 

And there are are plenty of positive posts about him not just from me. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, sioux rube said:

I’m a fan of both schools. I root for anything North Dakota.

With all due respect, this is one of the problems with our fan base. Do you think for one second that people on Bisonville root for our hockey team to win NCAA titles? I don't think so. They probably root for us to lose every game. So I will return the favor.

This habit of our fan base rooting for our rivals (remember all the love for GVSU back in the day?) when they are successful nationally is nauseating and does nothing to help promote UND as the Flagship campus that it is.

End rant.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

With all due respect, this is one of the problems with our fan base. Do you think for one second that people on Bisonville root for our hockey team to win NCAA titles? I don't think so. They probably root for us to lose every game. So I will return the favor.

This habit of our fan base rooting for our rivals (remember all the love for GVSU back in the day?) when they are successful nationally is nauseating and does nothing to help promote UND as the Flagship campus that it is.

End rant.

Didn’t go to either school. Why do folks get their undies in a bunch when some of us enjoy seeing success from either school?  I don’t get it. That goes for any college in North Dakota. If Minot St is playing for a championship in whatever sport I’m pulling for them too. 

• Upvote 2

Wentz is a North Dakota kid.   Yeah, he's got my support.  I don't care if he went to NDSU.  Hope he comes back next year and continues to tear it up.

In the meantime, Foles better enjoy his single (probably) playoff game.  Philly isn't the same team without Wentz. 

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm