SiouxSports.com Forum

Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm

SiouxVolley

6 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Now I know what all the fuss is about with Skip Bayless and his idiotic takes. Good golly what a Cowboy homer. I am now a fan of Shannon Sharpe. Fly Eagles Fly baby!!!!!

Just get on Tweeter and see how Skip gets called out. Skip is way worse the Stephan A. Smith.

2 hours ago, sprig said:

Carson is a dead ringer for Prince Harry. Given how many times we've seen the Prince and his fiancee lately, every time Wentz is on I'm wondering where Meghan Mutrie is.

Although Carson is no doubt a King already in Philly

Dead ringer? To Hellen Keller maybe. Until she touches his face that is.

1C8A9A68-676D-4880-B1C7-297C3E1238C6.jpeg

12 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Well, I can tell you that nobody would use that in our look alikes thread. Carson has a schnoz and harry doesn’t at all. Then there’s the lips and the brow and the hair. 

Much more alike in Carson and the Prince than many in the look alikes thread,  where facial hair matches often rules. 

• Like 1

Carson Wentz tops fan Pro Bowl voting

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 30, 2017, 5:32 AM EST

876479342-e1512037909892.jpg?w=560&h=316
Getty Images

Millions of fans have cast Pro Bowl votes at NFL.com, and Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is their favorite.

Wentz leads all players with 422,491 Pro Bowl votes. That puts him ahead of Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell, Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown and Saints quarterback Drew Brees in the Top 5.

With a league-leading 28 touchdown passes for the 10-1 Eagles, Wentz is widely considered the leading Most Valuable Player candidate, so it’s unsurprising that he’s leading the way in fan voting.

Fan voting continues through December 14. Players and coaches also get a vote, and the Pro Bowl rosters will be announced on December 19.

17 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Yes, the win over Carolina was good though.  And easy schedule or not, the Eagles are still a top 4 team in the NFC.

Before the season started they had the 10th toughest schedule. New England and Pittsburgh have also had easy schedules so far. Now if the Eagles get beat by the Rams sunday then I will be real concerned.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2017-nfl-strength-of-schedule-colts-have-it-easiest-broncos-face-a-slate-of-doom/

3 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Before the season started they had the 10th toughest schedule. New England and Pittsburgh have also had easy schedules so far. Now if the Eagles get beat by the Rams sunday then I will be real concerned.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2017-nfl-strength-of-schedule-colts-have-it-easiest-broncos-face-a-slate-of-doom/

Since the season started, the NFC West teams the Eagles have played, with the exception of Seattle (who beat Philly), have proven to be terrible, the AFC West teams the Eagles have played, with the exception of early season Kansas City (who beat Philly), have proven to be terrible, and the NFC East, with the exception of the Elliot-led Cowboys (who Philly avoided), has proven to be terrible.

Now, the Eagles can't control the teams on its schedule and it did what it needed to in thoroughly dismantling most of those terrible teams.  The Rams game will further clarify the Eagles' position in the NFC and their legitimacy.

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm