SiouxSports.com Forum

We are the champions!!! Finally

cowboys5xsbs

6 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

I wear my hat to the Ralph. Never had anyone say anything about it yet, always waiting for a meet and greet though.

I wear mine occasionally to the Ralph as well. 

"MafiaCratter" on the back.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

I wear my hat to the Ralph. Never had anyone say anything about it yet, always waiting for a meet and greet though.

I'm stunned you haven't run into others wearing those things at games.  I believe there were about 120 or so ordered.  

32 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I'm stunned you haven't run into others wearing those things at games.  I believe there were about 120 or so ordered.  

I would get/wear one, but I get to only 2-4 games a year, and try not to be opinionated to an abrasive level, so I doubt anybody would know me anyway.

11 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Had that happen to me years ago in Mankato.  The conversation went something like this:

Fan:  Hey, do you post on SiouxSports.com?

Me:  Sometimes, why?

Fan:  I like to check it out once in a while.  What do you think of that MafiaMan guy?

Me:  He's a total prick.  

Fan:  Ha!  Totally agree.  He's an idiot.  What's your handle on there?

Me:  Blackheart.  

Yeah, that's one version of how the conversation went...:glare:

59 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Yeah, that's one version of how the conversation went...:glare:

Everything's a little fuzzy after the Parise Sioux got swept by Mankato and I lost my mind at Mettler's afterward.  :) 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

I would get/wear one, but I get to only 2-4 games a year, and try not to be opinionated to an abrasive level, so I doubt anybody would know me anyway.

Name on the back was optional.  :D

26 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Everything's a ittle fuzzy after the Parise Sioux got swept by Mankato and I lost my mind at Mettler's afterward.  :) 

What is this Mettler's you speak of?  It sounds interesting.

7 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

What is this Mettler's you speak of?  It sounds interesting.

Old stomping grounds for Taz.  Good burgers, better scenery.  Had a birthday shot served to me by the lovely "Amanda"; beautiful smile and a winning personality.  I was of course the ultimate gentleman, hands to myself, tipping generously, a polite "thank you" and back to my table to sit quietly with a bunch of dudes, quickly realizing that was the end of it.

Thank you, Amanda.  Thank you.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 3:53 PM, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

I always picture them to look like the diehard fans that are really into the game being played and have a strong handle on the current state of the team/program when they talk. I'm sure there are exceptions but this is what I usually think.

What does we look like?

<---------Normal people holding trophies:cool:. (see top left)

20 hours ago, franchise said:

I was with Cratter at Fergs before the Semi.  Probably the only person there drinking Monster...haha

Seriously? I'm sorry I do not remember, unless it was so super fun noisey in there I didn't hear you? I will have to meet you again when the boys hang #9! Lol.