SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Duluth

AZSIOUX

12 hours ago, cberkas said:

Tomek can't red shirt if he plays in the second half of the season.

Getting late in the year to start tinkering with the goalie situation.  I don't think redshirting is an option as I can't imagine a 3rd NHL draft pick planning on spending 5 years here anyway.  If he is totally healthy, have to wonder what he is thinking as I am sure he would want to be playing.  Possibility that he doesn't come back next year?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Do u think they try others on PP ? Not like they can do much worse

I think they have been. Wilkie was out on the very first pp Sat in his first game back after his injury. I think most players have gotten at least a bit of pp time when they're not quad-shifting the CBS line.

19 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

That's when we were playing our best. Good forecheck brought this team to where they were this season, up until last weekend.

Yeah, tighten up on defense. Get on top of the Bulldogs and give them no space. Forecheck them hard. Create turnovers in the neutral zone.

Well if we get swept again this weekend I will be more than pizzed off  

The only good thing that could come from that is Colo. Is on my list of places to move to at least I will have a team there that is improving  

I was hoping this would not happen until Az. got college hockey 

I may just consider West Fargo & convert to only youth hockey as I have 2 grandsons that play hockey there & they are both very good - then my worries will be if I live long enough to see them play College hockey - wonder if I will still get pizzed if they lose or does having blood in the game negate feelings of pizzoffedness that comes with 35 yrs of Fandom in one team ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Goon said:

I really am hoping for a tic-tac-toe highlight goal from the CBS line this weekend.

How about just some tic-tac-toe? That's fun for the whole family. 

4 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Yeah that won't be happening. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Fetch said:

The only good thing that could come from that is Colo. Is on my list of places to move to at least I will have a team there that is improving  

I was hoping this would not happen until Az. got college hockey 

I may just consider West Fargo & convert to only youth hockey as I have 2 grandsons that play hockey there & they are both very good - then my worries will be if I live long enough to see them play College hockey - wonder if I will still get pizzed if they lose or does having blood in the game negate feelings of pizzoffedness that comes with 35 yrs of Fandom in one team ?

35 years is not long enough to get a true perspective.   :D