SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Duluth

AZSIOUX

17 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Isn't Farley (one of) the instigators on their team?

I forget which one was annoying me in the our last series with all the dives and hacks after the whistle.

He's their leading goal scorer and is second in points. Pretty much their best player this season. That's a big injury, to say the least.

On February 16, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Sodbuster said:

My son said Saturday night that a Duluth fan posted on Twitter after our loss, "Great....now we get to be UND's punching bag the upcoming weekend." Geez, I hope he's right.

They were going to be anyways. 

1 hour ago, Biddco said:

Based on how all of you guys are acting after being swept for the first time in a long ass time. I'd say UMD will handily sweep :) 

I hate when our message boards get so cocky that it magically transfers to our players... come on guys, don't take UMD so lightly!

Finish every check...er sentence, one post at a time!

10 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

I hate when our message boards get so cocky that it magically transfers to our players... come on guys, don't take UMD so lightly!

Finish every check...er sentence, one post at a time!

Yeah, no bulletin board material.

15 hours ago, brianvf said:

Isn't Farley (one of) the instigators on their team?

I forget which one was annoying me in the our last series with all the dives and hacks after the whistle.

14 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

He's their leading goal scorer and is second in points. Pretty much their best player this season. That's a big injury, to say the least.

Both of these describe him pretty well - his twitter has "bugz" worked into it.  He was with the Force in Fargo for two years prior to UMD, and he was the same way here.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, burd said:

Sandy is ex-Sioux, so he's soft too.   You have to factor that in. 

My conspriacy theory is that he's actually trying to lose the games against UND. That would explain their terrible record against the Hawks under his reign. Although I believe UMD is 3-3 in their last 6 games at the Ralph (it's either 3-3 or 2-2 in their last 4)

47 minutes ago, UND-RedSox fan said:

For some reason I thought I remembered it being Farley. I remember thinking there was a bit of a flop on the Duluth's guy part but I was at the other end of the ice so I didn't get a good look.

They both flop a lot so it's easy to get them confused. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:00 AM, fsioux said:

Getting late in the year to start tinkering with the goalie situation.  I don't think redshirting is an option as I can't imagine a 3rd NHL draft pick planning on spending 5 years here anyway.  If he is totally healthy, have to wonder what he is thinking as I am sure he would want to be playing.  Possibility that he doesn't come back next year?

Uh, that's exactly what I've been wondering.  If he's healthy, certainly that's got to enter the thought process I would think.