SiouxSports.com Forum

BuyOutBerry

Frozen4sioux

Hak brought bad juju back, we will get over it, fire hammer

How did he do this? I thought they said he coudnt make it to the game? So glad he couldn't, that loss would have been blamed on him from some whack jobs on here...

Check out @Hamsbrew's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Hamsbrew/status/662795207411306498?s=09

Edited by bigskyvikes

We let hak have 9 years to do nothing. We at least better give berry 4

Exactly.

Funny how all of the Hak knob slobbers will now beyotch and moan about every loss Berry's team has.  After Hak choked time and time again, let's see what Berry can do when it COUNTS because we all know what Hak's teams do when it does. 

• Upvote 1

Exactly.

Funny how all of the Hak knob slobbers will now beyotch and moan about every loss Berry's team has.  After Hak choked time and time again, let's see what Berry can do when it COUNTS because we all know what Hak's teams do when it does. 

Funny...the same people that "beyotch and moan" about Berry are the same people that beyotched about Hak. But i notice you are blaming the loss's on Hak???? That's funny.

Exactly.

i didnt know there were people who actually thought stuff as dumb as this. i thought it was mere rumor

• Upvote 3

When it counts?  This place was a dumpster fire after exhibition losses to Canadian colleges and season home opening losses to Bemidji State! 

• 2 weeks later...