SiouxSports.com Forum

Daaaa (UNC) Bears

geaux_sioux

Our kickoff coverage has been average at best in my opinion, seems like teams are often bringing the ball out to the 30 or 40.  Maybe we'll do that higher and shorter kick that lands around the 20 or so, but then get tackled at the 30.  I'd settle for them not starting past their 30 yard line.  We've been fortunate and had 3-4 long returns against us get called back by penalties.

The Bears fan board is not happy with the season and coaching.  Just like last year.  I hope we don't over look them like they over looked us last year.

If we had nothing to play for possibly this would be a concern.  I think the team is well aware they are in playoff mode right now and everything that is on the line.  

The least of my concern is the focus of the team on the next opponent and what is at stake.  

Last year NAU came to GF in the playoff hunt and we beat them with nothing to play for except pride.  We can't lose focus. 

Maybe we beat NAU because we were a better team that day.  I doubt the only reason we beat them was because they were not focused.  

I don't know if we will have the better athletes in our next two games.  Like I said I can see this team losing them as easily as they win them.  I doubt we lose though because our team is looking ahead to the playoffs.  Its the playoffs from here on out for this team.  

Maybe we beat NAU because we were a better team that day.  I doubt the only reason we beat them was because they were not focused.  

I don't know if we will have the better athletes in our next two games.  Like I said I can see this team losing them as easily as they win them.  I doubt we lose though because our team is looking ahead to the playoffs.  Its the playoffs from here on out for this team.  

Important point to establish:

Ladies and gentlemen, UND's playoffs officially start now. 

• Upvote 3