SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Manitoba - Exh Sat 7:07

AZSIOUX

Beer gardens are always a good time pre game! I look forward to seeing Berrys style in all 3 phases. I have boeser and drake with 20g plus. Schmaltz 40+ points. Shaw sounds like a nice player as well.

Edited by AZSIOUX

Beer gardens are always a good time pre game! I look forward to seeing Berrys style in all 3 phases. I have boeser and drake with 20g plus. Schmaltz 40+ points. Shaw sounds like a nice player as well.

I hope you're right about Boeser....not a lot of Freshman pot 20 goals anymore. 

I hope you're right about Boeser....not a lot of Freshman pot 20 goals anymore. 

I'm sure we will see he and schmaltz together. If a lot I like boesers chances. Interesting if berry changes lines a lot or try and stick with things. 

All the other banners have the Ben Brien artwork and they will stay that way I'm guessing. The new ones however will have the logo associated with whatever official logo is  being used.

I can see why they got all new banners in 2001 when the Ralph opened.  The logo was brand new and they wanted to show it off.  But I always thought it would be pretty sweet to display the logo that the hockey team used at the time they won the championship being displayed.  Especially now since there will be a lonely interlocking ND among the others displayed.  

• Upvote 3

I can see why they got all new banners in 2001 when the Ralph opened.  The logo was brand new and they wanted to show it off.  But I always thought it would be pretty sweet to display the logo that the hockey team used at the time they won the championship being displayed.  Especially now since there will be a lonely interlocking ND among the others displayed.  

That's probably an idea worth considering.