SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

1 hour ago, Cratter said:

Montana State might be one of the worst teams in the FCS.

If we would have known that six weeks ago, it would have done wonders for us psychologically from a confidence standpoint and we would have stomped their butts. Same with BG. 

7 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

If we would have known that six weeks ago, it would have done wonders for us psychologically from a confidence standpoint and we would have stomped their butts. Same with BG. 

Montana State and Bowling Green were poor teams when we played them, too. However, when UND played those two teams, UND's offense was very pedestrian which didn't allow for separation on the scoreboard. Although the offense has improved some since then, it is still the weak link of this team. Fortunately UND's defense is getting the job done. 

5 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Montana State and Bowling Green were poor teams when we played them, too. However, when UND played those two teams, UND's offense was very pedestrian which didn't allow for separation on the scoreboard. Although the offense has improved some since then, it is still the weak link of this team. Fortunately UND's defense is getting the job done of late. 

Still psychologically we would have known just how brutal the competition was. I will never discount the power of confidence. That's all I'm saying. You're not wrong at all. I am making a different point, a hypothetical point. Hindsight is always  20-20.  Go UND!

• Upvote 2