SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

This year, more than others I can remember, seems like anybody can really beat anybody and there seems no rhyme or reason for much of anything this year. 

Pelini>Glenn>Klieman

NDSU had a couple big games leading up to this one and watching it they didn't play well.  Congrats to USD but it was certainly a game that NDSU didn't bring the best play on the field. 

Wow just now seeing that USD beat NDSU.....amazing!   When somebody posted that on the Weber game thread......I was thinking it must have been a joke.  Shocking, the finally didn't come up with a drive or a play at the end of the game to win it. 

NDSU had a couple big games leading up to this one and watching it they didn't play well.  Congrats to USD but it was certainly a game that NDSU didn't bring the best play on the field. 

It's hard to play really well week after week, go to give NDSU credit for what they have done.....played at a high level week after week....it's been impressive.  It's nice to see they are human though and pay for not playing well....with a loss.  Surprised that it is USD that did it though....especially in Fargo!

Their Sioux Falls?  Too early to tell.

not a freaking chance, he bison needed to get this loss out of the way. They have way to good of a team to dismantle to that level. This will be just a blip in the radar for the bison. I do like the sound of the bison having to prove themselves on the road

Wait...I thought NDSU was supposed to run the table from now on and do it quite easily.....oops, I guess not. :wink:

I guess that Rose Bowl match-up with (insert any big-time FBS team) will have to wait a few (hundred) more years, huh? :p

Thats 5 years from now when they accept an invite to the Big 10 because they will be an AAU school by then.

Wait...I thought NDSU was supposed to run the table from now on and do it quite easily.....oops, I guess not. :wink:

I guess that Rose Bowl match-up with (insert any big-time FBS team) will have to wait a few (hundred) more years, huh? :p

Only an idiot would think it was going to be easy to run the table when we got to the meat of the schedule. Even with this loss I am sure we are still on the Rose Bowls watch list.:0:0

Only an idiot would think it was going to be easy to run the table when we got to the meat of the schedule. Even with this loss I am sure we are still on the Rose Bowls watch list.:0:0

While I agree with you in principal, USD was the meat of the schedule? Every prediction I heard or read would beg to differ. That was a bad loss. Trust me, I have saw them in back to back weeks. 

While I agree with you in principal, USD was the meat of the schedule? Every prediction I heard or read would beg to differ. That was a bad loss. Trust me, I have saw them in back to back weeks. 

USD is IN the meat of the schedule.  Putting that aside yes it was a bad loss. But I was more upset in How we lost. Just terrible inept play plus terrible coaching.

I dont care for predicting games. Never have. Dont care for those that bloviate in their predictions either. 

Stick that up your ass NDSU

Not sure why this hasn't been named the NDSU thread. I would venture to say 75% of the posts on this thread have been about NDSU. Anytime NDSU is in a close game, Darell1976 start the posting and usually guys like you get all jolly when they get beat. I honestly think you guys care as much if not more about NDSU getting beat as you do about UND winning. 

Is this a bad loss? Ya maybe, but it is a Valley team. USD was horrible last year, but they showed the ability to compete as evidenced by the Montana game. I would honestly put them at the same level of ISU-B in 2012. NDSU went on to win the championship after that embarrassing loss. 

At the end of the day, NDSU is still one of the handful of teams that could compete for a national championship. The team that showed up and absolutely crushed Weber, Sundog Nation, and SDSU would beat any FCS team in the country. After those games and the UNI game, I think the entire team, including the coaching staff and fans, thought this game would be a gimme. I don't think they will be making the same mistake again.

• Downvote 3

Not sure why this hasn't been named the NDSU thread. I would venture to say 75% of the posts on this thread have been about NDSU. Anytime NDSU is in a close game, Darell1976 start the posting and usually guys like you get all jolly when they get beat. I honestly think you guys care as much if not more about NDSU getting beat as you do about UND winning. 

Is this a bad loss? Ya maybe, but it is a Valley team. USD was horrible last year, but they showed the ability to compete as evidenced by the Montana game. I would honestly put them at the same level of ISU-B in 2012. NDSU went on to win the championship after that embarrassing loss. 

At the end of the day, NDSU is still one of the handful of teams that could compete for a national championship. The team that showed up and absolutely crushed Weber, Sundog Nation, and SDSU would beat any FCS team in the country. After those games and the UNI game, I think the entire team, including the coaching staff and fans, thought this game would be a gimme. I don't think they will be making the same mistake again.

get out troll

• Upvote 2

Thank you for your interest in UND athletics, and I think you care more about UND losing than your team win....oh wait.