SiouxSports.com Forum

You're up Brad Berry. Step up.

gfhockey

I'll admit it we the gobc was behind the 8 ball on this one

Word has it Hak got the off Friday. Accepted yesterday.

Nice job putting two and two together on True North's post from the other day. It's great to see when your whole running clown act falls on its face.

• Upvote 2

Can we get Brad to flip off the refs the next time we play the Gophers? Even if (when) we're up 8-0? Just do it Brad.

No thanks. Berry could single-handedly rescue a busload of orphans from a fiery car accident after the game and some folks at GPL would STILL refer to him as the "classless" coach who flipped off a referee.

No thanks. Berry could single-handedly rescue a busload of orphans from a fiery car accident after the game and some folks at GPL would STILL refer to him as the "classless" coach who flipped off a referee.

Why are the orphans riding a bus?

Crap! I wanted Cary Eades

Hardly disappointing, even if you did want Eades. Its like losing a dollar and finding 4 quarters.

I like the pick, I think UND had a lot of good options. Eades was one, Brad was one .... we're in good shape for the future.

Hardly disappointing, even if you did want Eades. Its like losing a dollar and finding 4 quarters.

I like the pick, I think UND had a lot of good options. Eades was one, Brad was one .... we're in good shape for the future.

I agree. Keep in mind that UND typically hires from within and was probably well aware that if it did not hire Brad Berry, he may end up as an assistant coach in Philadelphia for Dave Hakstol. This makes sense to avoid early departures and risk losing incoming recruits. It would be interesting to see what would have happened if they opened it up nationally, but I think this was a wise move.

Two names I wouldn't mind seeing get a look for a UND assistant job would be Erik Fabian or Karl Goerhing. Either would be a great fit. Karl already works with the program but not full time and Fabian is an assistant for the UND women. Seems like they could plug right in.

Two names I wouldn't mind seeing get a look for a UND assistant job would be Erik Fabian or Karl Goerhing. Either would be a great fit. Karl already works with the program but not full time and Fabian is an assistant for the UND women. Seems like they could plug right in.

I think you could likely have your pick of assistants, so who are some big names out there that have a fresh perspective, and the chance to develop into a successor at some point.  I don't want to get into a situation like they did under Gino where you have such loyalty to in-house candidates that you overlook someone with more experience and recruiting connections.  Just curious as to what Lamoureaux brings in that realm.  

Your vs. You're or even You are. Your W-2 may look good, but your comprehension of basic English sucks. You're welcome.

I couldn't take the virtual waterboarding of the English language so I fixed it. 

I agree. Keep in mind that UND typically hires from within and was probably well aware that if it did not hire Brad Berry, he may end up as an assistant coach in Philadelphia for Dave Hakstol. This makes sense to avoid early departures and risk losing incoming recruits. It would be interesting to see what would have happened if they opened it up nationally, but I think this was a wise move.

I think we all would have known what would have happened had they opened the search nationally; see the last job that was opened nationally....

This is good. Things were getting stale with Hak. Also, from what I hear, Berry has no arrogance about him. He's humble and will talk to anyone. It'll be a nice change of pace.

I hope you are being sarcastic because Hak would take the time to talk to pretty much any fan