SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Denver - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

I was at the game last night in 106, left corner from behind the goal, so a good view.  I saw the goal come up off it's moorings but then it popped right back down on it so no issue there.  Also, when the goal was scored, the Sioux player camped in front was not in the crease, nor did he interfere with the goalie.  So, exactly what was the official reason for disallowing the goal?  If it's interference with the goalie or the goal of it's moorings then the zebras blew despite having the replay option.

I was at the game last night in 106, left corner from behind the goal, so a good view. I saw the goal come up off it's moorings but then it popped right back down on it so no issue there. Also, when the goal was scored, the Sioux player camped in front was not in the crease, nor did he interfere with the goalie. So, exactly what was the official reason for disallowing the goal? If it's interference with the goalie or the goal of it's moorings then the zebras blew despite having the replay option.

I can actually see the path of thought to disallowification......I don't agree...but if at a point there was contact as the shot was coming in that "could have" effected the goalies ability to play his position.....

I see that goal counting against us 999 times in 1000.

I was on the Glass right there and the look on the officials face #13....was of clueless wonderment at his own call....I think he knew he blew it and went into the review looking for an excuse to support his call.

I think he actually made the all on ice dissallowed due to thinking the net was off as it came back down perfect just before the shot on replay he saw it was good....needed a reason to not overturn himself

I hope the REA is looking to move one more section out of student and open it up to public purchase.....they condensed it by one section on the right side.....as seen from across ice....and judging by A) Lack of public tix available and high resale and B)...still not filling the student sections and begging students to show up through social media...

May want to create a smaller footprint....not saying students couldn't come....just reward those that do and offer the seats to public that want them.

I hope the REA is looking to move one more section out of student and open it up to public purchase.....they condensed it by one section on the right side.....as seen from across ice....and judging by A) Lack of public tix available and high resale and B)...still not filling the student sections and begging students to show up through social media...

May want to create a smaller footprint....not saying students couldn't come....just reward those that do and offer the seats to public that want them.

I was down low last night so I couldn't see, but were there a lot of empty seats up there?