SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

Interesting strategy Cotton. So the school obsessed with everything UND, hence the earned Marcia, Marcia, Marcia label tries out the old I know you are but what am I technique. And to make it worse he does it at the expense of the weakest minded poster on the site.

Haha, burn.

Illinois State wrote a little satire piece poking fun at NDSU: http://stories.illinoisstate.edu/magazine/illinois-state/state-side/know-enemy-inside-look-north-dakota-state/

Once again, just satire.

That's pretty funny.  They really started off with a doozy on the satire part too!!

“Our fans aren’t the common fan. They really know the Bison. They know everything about Bison football. They are a very respectful (fan base),” Bison Athletic Director Matt Larsen said.

• Upvote 1

I almost spit out my coffee reading this line.  Hilarious

"Yellow and green may work with traffic signals and may look good together in a vegetable spread, but the two colors that most conjure up the cold and flu season don’t make for a sharp team uniform."

KVLY is home for FU during the regular season. It's not surprising plus they have earned the coverage they are receiving. It's been an impressive run.

True. And who watches KVLY anymore. They have become TMZ or National Enquirer TV

Was the Concordia charter plane full again this year?

Yes, the Concordia alums are all there.....blowing up my wife's facebook.  Not to mention the gals that don't know who SU is playing.  It's best to not even look for about a week until the Frisco photos dry up, hopefully with a Red Bird victory.  And I hope they get freezing rain during the game.

Yes, the Concordia alums are all there.....blowing up my wife's facebook. Not to mention the gals that don't know who SU is playing. It's best to not even look for about a week until the Frisco photos dry up, hopefully with a Red Bird victory. And I hope they get freezing rain during the game.

I worked with a few MSUM alums a couple years back that were firmly entrenched on the Bisen bandwagon. There were 1 or 2 that tried to give me crap about the status of UND football during that time. I was always quick to remind them that they were still alums of something called Minnesota State University Moorhead & basically had no affiliation whatsoever w/ ndsu, other than buying yellow t-shirts & attending a Bisen game or 2 a year. Usually shut them up pretty quick.
  • Upvote 1

NDSU-28

ISU-17

I think NDSU wins fairly easy. I also predict and I know it's the wrong thread, that they miss the playoffs next year. 7-5 season.

Only an 11 game season next year. I'd guess they'd get the benefit of the doubt and be in with 7 wins.

Only an 11 game season next year. I'd guess they'd get the benefit of the doubt and be in with 7 wins.

So, UND fans are making the same sort of predictions about next year's Bison team that they made about this year's team a year ago. Hmmm, hope you're just as accurate this time around.

So, UND fans are making the same sort of predictions about next year's Bison team that they made about this year's team a year ago. Hmmm, hope you're just as accurate this time around.

I didn't make any predictions. All I stated was that if ndsu was a 7 win team next year, they would get the benefit of the doubt and be in the playoffs. No clue what their actual record will be, don't know who's on their schedule outside of UND.

So, UND fans are making the same sort of predictions about next year's Bison team that they made about this year's team a year ago. Hmmm, hope you're just as accurate this time around.

Jdub didn't predict anything I did. Not sure whatever everybody posted on here preseason but I think I had NDSU getting beat in the quarters. By mid season I realized they were going to make another run.

At any rate what I find interesting is that hours before the national championship game you're posting on a UND site about what a couple UND fans are saying about next year.

• Upvote 1

Here is what I know living in Fargo. SU has more 4peat bandwagon fans than they have real fans. Ask SU "fans" who Babich is, who Kevin Feeney is, who Nick Mertens is, who Larmar Gordon is...president of Crystal Sugar, DJ at 93.7 FM and mayor of Fargo will likely be answers.

Some of these new Bison "fans", wouldn't know who Brock Jensen is. What time do they play in Frisco? Are the 'Niners home this weekend, too? Will Joe Montana be there? I think the Illini are going to give NDSU a good game. If the Bison win, are they in the B1G? Simple question.

• Upvote 1

They will make the playoffs for the foreseeable future. They only have to be top 24, it won't be hard for them.

Good point, I forgot the playoffs got expanded this year. Seven wins does put them in more than likely.