SiouxSports.com Forum

UM Predictions

UND Fan

My prediction from the blackout thread:

Given UND is 2-0 in home games thus far, I'm going to continue to believe UND will win at home until I see otherwise. Crowd needs to help out the defense and help surprise the Griz in this game.

UND 19

Montana 17

Is this farfetched? Perhaps, but I'll proudly be wearing by Kelly green glasses at this game.

From blackout thread:

Given UND is 2-0 in home games thus far, I'm going to continue to believe UND will win at home until I see otherwise. Crowd needs to help out the defense and help surprise the Griz in this game.

UND 19

Montana 17

Is this farfetched? Perhaps, but I'll proudly be wearing by Kelly green glasses at this game.

The Graz beat the yotes  28-20 in Missoula.  Our defense is better than the Totes.

As much as I would like to be optimistic, I think we will be in trouble.   Montana gave the Bison all they could handle 2 weeks ago.   Therefore I just don't think our offense will generate anything against Montana defense.   I hope I am wrong.  Montana by 20 to 30  something.

As much as I would like to be optimistic, I think we will be in trouble.   Montana gave the Bison all they could handle 2 weeks ago.   Therefore I just don't think our offense will generate anything against Montana defense.   I hope I am wrong.  Montana by 20 to 30  something.

I hate to admit it, but SU handled the Griz in every phase of the game. It was a game in which the scoreboard was closer than the game. Did you watch the game or check out the box score.....yards, 1st downs, time of possession. The Griz d stiffened in the red zone, SU kicked field goals.

I watched quite a bit of the game.   I realize the Bison moved the ball .  Like  you said Montana's defense stiffened when the  Bison got in the red zone.   UND's defense used to be like that too.  We would give up yards  and yet would be tough to score on.   Montana was just like that.   Montana was threatening to score and NDSU picked them  off in the end zone too.  Each team scored one touchdown.  Games are generally won by scoring touchdowns.  Bison had a tough time putting the ball in the end zone.  It was a very hard fought game.  We will have more than our hands full.