SiouxSports.com Forum

Blackout Week: North Dakota vs. UM Griz

geaux_sioux

My mid week prediction:  Griz 28 UND 13

Griz QB Johnson is really, really good.  Joe...well...   UND D is improving every week.  Griz front 4 on D is filthy. UND offense will look better...in the 2nd half again in similar scenario vs. MSU.

UND covers the 17.  "Day by day" moral victory with another positive step forward.  UND-FB-FAN and I become Snaphat buddies. 

My mid week prediction: Griz 28 UND 13

Griz QB Johnson is really, really good. Joe...well... UND D is improving every week. Griz front 4 on D is filthy. UND offense will look better...in the 2nd half again in similar scenario as vs. MSU.

UND covers the 17..."day by day" moral victory. UND-FB-FAN and I become Snaphat buddies.

Be sure to wear your ndsu crocs when you send him dick picks

What did you just say?  Don't understand....

I think Montana is going to be tougher than Montana State but a noticeable margin.

I will be very excited if we end with the same score that we had against Montana State. Also, I think that if we would be able to have that margin against the Griz, I think we could beat Eastern Washington. 

I think Montana is going to be tougher than Montana State but a noticeable margin.

I will be very excited if we end with the same score that we had against Montana State. Also, I think that if we would be able to have that margin against the Griz, I think we could beat Eastern Washington. 

Thanks for clarifying but what you said makes absolutely zero sense.  Eastern Washington is on the road and has a way better offense than MSU and Montana.  Their defense is worse but our offense is so anemic it won't really matter.  

I personally do not understand how losing by 11 to Montana means we could beat EWU?

Be sure to wear your ndsu crocs when you send him dick picks

dick "picks"..... :unsure:   If you are going to take a backhanded shot at someone at least get the context right.

As far as the Crocs...I'll have to borrow MafiaMan's.

Thanks for clarifying but what you said makes absolutely zero sense.  Eastern Washington is on the road and has a way better offense than MSU and Montana.  Their defense is worse but our offense is so anemic it won't really matter.  

I personally do not understand how losing by 11 to Montana means we could beat EWU?

I just think the rankings are wrong after seeing how they played the Bison. 

2-deep changes:

Starting WR's are now listed as Ferguson/Cerriteno/McGill with Ivery/Seibel/Walker as the #2's.  Last week was Walker/McGill/Ivery and Ferguson/Cerriteno/Seibel.

Woodsmall now listed as starter at NG and Hinojosa is #2.

Carr back as starting FS with Domo Blackmon now listed as #2.  Was James/Montague last week.  James now listed as back-up SS where Carr was last week.

Meindel makes a return and now listed as back-up punter instead of Ben Peters.

Your defense can keep the game atleast respectable but unless your offense figures something out I don't see this being all that close.  However you are at home and should have some confidence after battling with Montana State.  Montana 31-14

Let's see ... a Vegas line of a 17 point spread and a 44.5 over/under ... well done. ;) 

• Upvote 1

2-deep changes:

Starting WR's are now listed as Ferguson/Cerriteno/McGill with Ivery/Seibel/Walker as the #2's.  Last week was Walker/McGill/Ivery and Ferguson/Cerriteno/Seibel.

Woodsmall now listed as starter at NG and Hinojosa is #2.

Carr back as starting FS with Domo Blackmon now listed as #2.  Was James/Montague last week.  James now listed as back-up SS where Carr was last week.

Meindel makes a return and now listed as back-up punter instead of Ben Peters.

when are we gonna see some movement on this oline situation???