SiouxSports.com Forum

MSU Predictions

UND Fan

Advantage us? You bet your ass.

On field turf, I believe a wet ball harms both teams' run game*, but it gives a minor edge to the wide receivers as they know when they're going to cut and the DBs do not. You tend to slip more when you are reacting than when you plan on cutting. (On natural surface the wet field starts to hurt the WRs equally as the ground starts to give.) 

*To quote Chris Berman, "Fum-BLE!"

On field turf, I believe a wet ball harms both teams' run game*, but it gives a minor edge to the wide receivers as they know when they're going to cut and the DBs do not. You tend to slip more when you are reacting than when you plan on cutting. (On natural surface the wet field starts to hurt the WRs equally as the ground starts to give.) 

You are wise-

Aka misdirection plays and pa passes will be deadly.