SiouxSports.com Forum

Stony Brook Predictions

UND Fan

I'm going to go with UND 17, SB 13......even though I think it may very well be the other way around, but this may be one of the last games this year that I will be able to predict a UND win (unfortunately), so I'm gonna go with the Sioux on top in this one because we really needs this one!

Is Hinojosa back this week?

NT Hinojosa and S Reyes are supposed to both be back for the defense; however, RB Simmons is supposed to still be out.

This makes the likelihood of the game being a low-scoring defensive battle even more likely. I believe hands down that the team with the most turnovers will lose, so UND needs to be cautious on offense.

NT Hinojosa and S Reyes are supposed to both be back for the defense; however, RB Simmons is supposed to still be out.

This makes the likelihood of the game being a low-scoring defensive battle even more likely. I believe hands down that the team with the most turnovers will lose, so UND needs to be cautious on offense.

I didn't see Reyes on the depth chart.

I didn't see Reyes on the depth chart.

I'm guessing that it will be last minute on Reyes as to whether to play him or hold him out; although I'm hopeful he plays.  As it relates to RB - wouldn't it be something if Norberg made some big plays and worked his way into the rotation when we're at full health?  Since I didn't see the MO State game, I'm curious to see him run.