SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Regional

SOL

5,000 for hockey.  Heard UND got roughly half of those tickets to distribute.  Not sure how many will go on sale as the NCAA will hold back some for the teams that make it and whatever else they deem necessary.

For the record, it's 5,000 for hockey at the Scheel's Arena in Fargo.  It will be 10,450 for hockey at the Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls.

• Upvote 1

5,000 for hockey.  Heard UND got roughly half of those tickets to distribute.  Not sure how many will go on sale as the NCAA will hold back some for the teams that make it and whatever else they deem necessary.

If that is true, and UND distributed 2,500 tickets to Champion Club members, it should mean that anybody with a priority number up to 750 will get tickets.

If that is true, and UND distributed 2,500 tickets to Champion Club members, it should mean that anybody with a priority number up to 750 will get tickets.

Correct

1-100----up to 6 tickets each

101-400---up to 4 tickets each

401 and up---up to 2 tickets each

Did you use the "Common Core" method?

I think each school initially gets 500 tickets, so there should be roughly 1000 up for grabs now and then depending on how the other schools in the West Regional choose to use their allotment more could become available the week of.

Has anyone heard how the Suite holders at Scheels are making out on this deal? I know part of the initial offer when the Suites were for sale was tickets to every event at the arena.

For the record, it's 5,000 for hockey at the Scheel's Arena in Fargo. It will be 10,450 for hockey at the Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls.

Thank you, I was asking for SD, I did know the Scheels arena numbers (comment above yours)... I hope they (SD) get the regionals if the REA can't. Would be nice if MN didn't get it every year!

Thank you, I was asking for SD, I did know the Scheels arena numbers (comment above yours)... I hope they (SD) get the regionals if the REA can't. Would be nice if MN didn't get it every year!

REA may as well bid on regionals, Notre Dame is hosting a regional on their home rink this year.
  • Upvote 1

I hope they (SD) get the regionals if the REA can't. Would be nice if MN didn't get it every year!

Sioux Falls is pretty ideal when you think about it. There are 8 schools within about 7 hours of Sioux Falls (UND, UNO, UM, MSUM, UMD, SCSU, BSU, WIS) and CC and Denver are only a couple hours more than those.  So deffinitely centrally located for many fans of those schools to drive to if they make it.  Plus, the place is brand new and a hockey team is the primary tenant.  Only bad thing is that it will mot likely be chosen over any bid put in by the Ralph. 

FYI - the ticket office is still making calls.  Takes a significant amount of time to both get & keep this organized and make sure we reach each person going down the list.  Probably don't have to tell this group, but please do call back ASAP if you miss the call from the ticket office.

Curious here as well. We are in the mid 1000's and no call. Would be interesting to know the # they are at.

If they had 2500 tickets available then anyone over priority number 750 will have needed members above them to turn down tickets and/or not use all available to them.