SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Here's how bad the Badgers are-from the drop of the puck last Friday against CC, there was no doubt in my mind who'd win that game. I went to the game and Wisco just didn't have any dangerous play makers.

I watched the Saturday night game between the Badgers and DU and ironically, Wisconsin played one helluva game so go figure.

Here's how bad the Badgers are-from the drop of the puck last Friday against CC, there was no doubt in my mind who'd win that game. I went to the game and Wisco just didn't have any dangerous play makers.

I watched the Saturday night game between the Badgers and DU and ironically, Wisconsin played one helluva game so go figure.

Who cares? I am more curious about your perspective on Missouri high school football...

For those of you unable to go to or view the UND game this Saturday but would like to watch some college hockey, I just found out that the game between CC and Duluth will be televised on Dish Network channel 413 and Direct TV channel 681. Game time is 6pm Mountain/7 Central.

Providence with another win tonight 5-1 against Northeastern. How we played against them is going to be huge for us as they look like they are going to be the only out of conference opponent we have this year that is going to have a good record, unless Bemidji starts winning games instead of just playing everyone to close losses.

Heard Kevin Gorg on KFAN yesterday.  He said something along the lines of "Minnesota will have no problem with Michigan State this weekend" and alluded to an expected blowout.

Minnesota did loose to a team tied 50th in the PWR, Kevin Gorg might want to go with the split.

Heard Kevin Gorg on KFAN yesterday. He said something along the lines of "Minnesota will have no problem with Michigan State this weekend" and alluded to an expected blowout.

I think Kevin mentioned that while KFAN was broadcasting live from Fluid Ink in St Paul...as he was busy getting himself a Goldy Gopher tramp stamp tattoo.
  • Upvote 2