SiouxSports.com Forum

Adidas deal in the works?

geaux_sioux

Is that a faint pattern on the green jersey or are we seeing through to the pads underneath? 

And looking at that shoulder mark, I think dagies should be mad that "Black Stripes" didn't make the final cut. ;) 

PS - Where's our resident uniform critiquer's take? Paging Mr. MafiaMan ... 

Edited by The Sicatoka

It's a pattern on the jersey. Overall I like them and they are a big improvement over last years green jerseys. I think Ratelle either needs a bigger jersey or smaller pads. The biggest disappointment is the lack of coverage or content released by UND. We've been waiting a year for this and they haven't even shown us the pants yet! Seems like a really underwhelming presentation for a program that needs to create exposure

I think Ratelle either needs a bigger jersey or smaller pads. 

Don't tell me you're going for the look "DaveK" favors ... the oversized shoulder pads and draping sleeves circa 1980 ... which is something akin to this:

0b155abfeeadb842590ae27bc525ba02.jpg

PS - I'm just pokin' some fun at you and DaveK. :) 

PPS - Only a few of us know who that is or the skit. :( 

Edited by The Sicatoka

I swear they toned down the green from the mock-up.  The design is part of the 'shock-web' design, which is suppose to be top of the line.

Any thoughts on the alternate uniform next year?  I think the black-out is a little stale so I'm for a throw-back look.

How about kicking in for alternate helmets?  (maybe purchase a helmet and get it after the team is done with them)

I would do $500 for an alternate helmet. 

The grey throwbacks would be a cool alternative jersey to have.

My only complaint with the new jerseys, and someone mentioned it earlier, is I would like to see the green pants.  I'm not a huge fan of the green jersey/white pants in the picture. I wish we would have stuck with the green jersey/black pant combo.

• Upvote 1

The grey throwbacks would be a cool alternative jersey to have.

My only complaint with the new jerseys, and someone mentioned it earlier, is I would like to see the green pants.  I'm not a huge fan of the green jersey/white pants in the picture. I wish we would have stuck with the green jersey/black pant combo.

UND football has been wearing green jerseys with white pants at home for decades. This isn't something new,  So if you are not a fan of it by now, you may never be!!

UND football has been wearing green jerseys with white pants at home for decades. This isn't something new,  So if you are not a fan of it by now, you may never be!!

I liked how the team looked with black pants as well. Obviously we won it all with white pants but I still prefer the look of greens with black pants.