SiouxSports.com Forum

Greg Hardin??

Bidago

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/05/14/2014-nfl-draft-scouting-denver-broncos-udfa-wr-greg-hardin-north-dakota/

"There’s another player the Broncos picked up that shouldn’t be overlooked for kick/punt return duties, and one of the more intriguing playmakers from the small school ranks. His name is Greg Hardin, and he comes from the North Dakota Fighting Sioux football program."

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He was a certain 2nd rounder, could have gone late in the 1st, according to Bisonville's draft assessment during the season.

Some of us tried to interject reason. But the MW fan club was all mouth and no ears. Lakes was the main sock puppet. Of course.

He hasnt been pimping him very hard as of late.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Has now joined Weston Dressler with the Saskatchewan RoughRiders. Nice receiving corps up there.

Saw that earlier, and awesome to hear.  Already had trip planned for this summer with sole purpose to see Weston Dressler play, now get to see two greatest Sioux receivers of all time play on the same day.

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't agree that they were the two greatest receivers of all time.They may have all stats but that doesn't judge greatness.Since football is a team game I would lean to the most successful teams and pick a player from there.Just my opinion

I hear what you are saying, but Dressler did play for some of UND's best teams ever, and Hardin's accomplishments were made when he was really the only offensive threat on some terrible teams and competing against tougher competition.

I think UND's best teams were the Jerry Olson teams of the seventies and I think both guys would start on any of those teams.

I wouldn't agree that they were the two greatest receivers of all time.They may have all stats but that doesn't  judge greatness.Since football is a team game I would lean to the most successful teams and pick a player from there.Just my opinion

I'd have to respectfully disagree with you there.  Yes it is a total team game, but because the overall team was better does not mean the individual player is better when you are looking at something like that.  With that mentality Trent Dilfer should be thought of as being a better QB than Dan Marino because Dilfer has a ring.  Dressler's teams were pretty good, I still remember when they knocked off Northern Iowa on their home turf.  And supposedly the NI players were kind of laughing at him a little or whatever in warm ups because of his size.  Well.....he showed em :)