SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-Sioux Tournament Game Updates

Ray77

What a snipe for the game winner. No goaltender is stopping that one.

I thought Notre Dame was much better in regulation, but SCSU carried the play in OT.

Goldy smiling about the fact that SCSU had to play so much extra hockey. But I'm thinking SCSU with the two week layoff will have enough in the tank to give them a run. Should be a fun one.

This BC Lowell game is a hell of a match up. Lowell is lock down d with 2 great goalies. BC seems to score every time I turn their games on. I'll stick with BC and gophs to go with my slay the rival path!! That being said ill lay money on St. Cloud and Lowell getting a goal and a half. Go sioux

Goofs beat clown 4-1 in that minny tourney. Scsu can score should be a hell of a game as well great hockey Sunday!

This BC Lowell game is a hell of a match up. Lowell is lock down d with 2 great goalies. BC seems to score every time I turn their games on. I'll stick with BC and gophs to go with my slay the rival path!! That being said ill lay money on St. Cloud and Lowell getting a goal and a half. Go sioux

Goofs beat clown 4-1 in that minny tourney. Scsu can score should be a hell of a game as well great hockey Sunday!

Good lord man, quit turning their game on!

In all honesty who are we pulling for ? SCSU or MN? I cannot in my right mind cheer for the rodents however I have to admit a match up against them would be pretty sweet for a shot at the title. .If you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Thoughts???

In all honesty who are we pulling for ? SCSU or MN? I cannot in my right mind cheer for the rodents however I have to admit a match up against them would be pretty sweet for a shot at the title. .If you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Thoughts???

I'd like Scsu to punch the nchc's second ticket to the frozen 4...it's alwys a good time for the gofers to lose. :)