SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-Sioux Tournament Game Updates

Ray77

That top line is all centered around Johnny G. If you can take him off his game I think the others will suffer from his ability to create. I would have a target on Johnny G's back and not let him get off the ice without throwing the wood to him a couple times per shift.

Top UML defenseman hurt and hasn't skated a shift for about 10 minutes. Another one hasn't played much this year, so they are down to four D at this time.

He just came back out on the ice to try it for a shift. It is a knee.

The biggest disappointment of the Regional's this year has to be DU. Wow did they not come to play. That was a very poor showing, granted they were playing a good BC team but they just flat out stunk.

They absolutely were unprepared for some reason. Even RMU made a better effort.

The biggest disappointment of the Regional's this year has to be DU. Wow did they not come to play. That was a very poor showing, granted they were playing a good BC team but they just flat out stunk.

Well it reminded me of UND against BC in the 2008 Frozen Four semifinal. Got totally shellacked by BC and if it weren't for Jake Marto in the waning minutes of the third period, would've been shutout 6-0.

BC has a knack for embarrassing western teams....

Mass-Lowell has killer sweaters!

I was just telling a friend the same thing. Really like their jerseys. Gotta appreciate the ole red, white, and blue colors.