SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

It seems to me that Oliveira can probably do everything Norberg can do in terms of physical running, and he also adds more elusiveness and probably more speed.

Yep, but knowing the offense and picking up the blitz and other nuances may take a few games for Oliveira. Norberg has game experience and spring ball which will give the coaches a certain comfort level.

He will have 1 year of eligibility left in 2016.

Miller just posted a corrected version of his Herald story & a new tweet regarding Nevermann...

Tom Miller @tommillergf 51m51 minutes ago

UND's transfer from Wyo. will still have to sit out one season, but he'll have two years of eligibility remaining. He didn't redshirt at UW

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-football/3662968-und-football-wyoming-rejects-release-und-transfer-rb

So, Nevermann sits out '15 & plays '16 & '17

Other factors might be seats available, and making the best connections.  I would guess that it is hard to find a lot of seats going into Grand Forks on a Friday on short notice.  As of right now, the only flight from Minneapolis to Grand Forks that has seats available next Friday is the last flight in that night.  Fargo has more flights.  Also, Fargo has flights on Frontier and United coming in from the west.  Grand Forks has Delta from Minneapolis and a few Allegiant flights.  But I would guess that the coaches, football program and school might be more important factors to prospective players than the number of flights in and out of town.

You must remember that Bison fans think that Fargo and Hector Airfield is on the same level of Minneapolis and MSP International (a true Midwestern hub airport). :silly:

I am not surprised that Bohl would pull a stunt like that. The fact that bridges have been burned between him and the current Bison regime should make this a non-surprise. :angry: 

What a prick; I REALLY want our first FBS win to come against the Cowboys now! :devil: