SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Is this where you don't tell any names and when some transfers come in you tell everyone you were right?  Based on the couple people I've talked to is that there aren't any that have "committed" so to speak but there are some scheduled to visit in December.  I don't have those names, though.  It is possible you're right, of course, but the people I've talked to said that it isn't the case.

Not to quote myself, but I'm just going to drop this right here to bust gfhockey's chops a little bit.  This is from when he first told us that some were committed.

• Upvote 1

Based on the video it appears Clive Georges also punted and was the holder for FGs in high school.  IMO, you can never have too many players capable of contributing in those areas while playing another position.

He is pretty fast too.  Believe he ran a 10.66 - 100 meter in high school.  He would be the deep threat we are sorely missing.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1416803/highlights/74164376

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2013515/highlights/162850375

I coached these boy's in MS and would like to here some opinions on them.  I have an opinion but knowing the boys makes me a little bias. 

Kolt ended up passing for over 3000 yards and 33 TD's this season and was named Texas 23 -6A MVP.  He also recently picked up a second scholarship offer, this one from Central Arkansas.  I wonder if UND would consider looking at him?  Both of these two are great young men so you wouldn't have any problems on that account.

Kolt ended up passing for over 3000 yards and 33 TD's this season and was named Texas 23 -6A MVP.  He also recently picked up a second scholarship offer, this one from Central Arkansas.  I wonder if UND would consider looking at him?  Both of these two are great young men so you wouldn't have any problems on that account.

It appears Mayock already has a few FBS offers, but it would be nice to get a WR with that height.

Looks like Hammon is headed to SMU.  Sounds like he had quite a few FBS offers along with a UND and NDSU offer.  Can't blame a kid for wanting to go back and play at the FBS level in his home state. 

Disregard this.  The SMU thing seems to be bad information.  %GOBC

Refed a few of Heidlebaugh's games over the past couple years.  Throws a nice deep ball.  Good touch. Tough kid.  Great size.  He's going to have to get really study the game as he hasn't seen a whole lot of defenses with the teams he was going against.  Nice to get a local kid though.