SiouxSports.com Forum

UND and the Big Sky could go FBS

SiouxVolley

21 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

The hallowed halls of eGriz finally seems to realize that their facility improvement can only mean FBS in the future.

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=82835&sid=149985d3967fb0a6d8784576857524a5&start=20

The next NCAA meeting will be early next year.  After that could be the time to move to the G5.

Well have the Griz contacted UND yet? UND is the key to any FBS movement by the Big Sky or any of their teams correct? 

1 hour ago, nd1sufan said:

SV still has a master plan that a handful of BSC teams will team with others, most importantly for the plan to work, UND, to form an FBS conference. 

If youve noticed --according to SV---any school and I mean ANY school who has decided to do ANY type of improvements to their athletic program , they are trying to move up.

35 minutes ago, bison73 said:

If youve noticed --according to SV---any school and I mean ANY school who has decided to do ANY type of improvements to their athletic program , they are trying to move up.

Guess that takes NDSU and the Alaska’s out of the equation.

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

Fine with me even though we are building a new IPF.

In your tiny mind, NDSU is switching with Augie so you can maul the DII’s and the NSIC, so you can always win which would prevent future temper tantrums in Fargo and keep down numbers in St John’s.

59 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

NDSU is switching with Augie so you can maul the DII’s and the NSIC, so you can always win which would prevent future temper tantrums in Fargo and keep down numbers in St John’s.

I would say that is an idiotic prediction/statement but it is not nearly your most outrageous one.

43 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

IPF......Illegal Ped Facility?

Yep. Ya ain't trying if ya ain;t cheatin..   Especially if you are smart enough not to get caught. And if only one positive test out of a thousand or more is all you get caught on, I say keep doing what you are doing...

43 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Yep. Ya ain't trying if ya ain;t cheatin..   Especially if you are smart enough not to get caught. And if only one positive test out of a thousand or more is all you get caught on, I say keep doing what you are doing...

This time BB Mama's accusations never got questioned, just publicly denied by Matt your AD. Junior was thrown under the bus and Mama's dirt was swept under the carpet. 

downloadmarr.jpg   trusted staff member - wide spread through out the locker room

Next time maybe another Junior's Mama doesn't throw the towel in after making such accusations and the coaching staff goes down - athletic department is liable to some degree - and so on???? 

Keep Cheatin ha? Simple question, does your Mama trust you?

14 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

With that philosophy one must own the package deal: Don't complain come the day you are caught should it happen. Own it. 

14 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

Nice to see at least one fan admit to what goes on down there.  Kudos to you. 

21 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

This time BB Mama's accusations never got questioned, just publicly denied by Matt your AD. Junior was thrown under the bus and Mama's dirt was swept under the carpet. 

downloadmarr.jpg   trusted staff member - wide spread through out the locker room

Next time maybe another Junior's Mama doesn't throw the towel in after making such accusations and the coaching staff goes down - athletic department is liable to some degree - and so on???? 

Keep Cheatin ha? Simple question, does your Mama trust you?

One suspension in hundreds if not thousands of tests in the last 8 years. I guess you have a new definition of an epidemic than most. My assumption is there is not widespread usage or there would have been more positive tests.  And I would hate for the athletic department to go down in flames like Clemson did after several positive tests a couple of years ago...  I'm not sure if they will ever recover... And from a program that had a player arrested for dealing steroids a couple of years ago, pot meet kettle. 

1 minute ago, nd1sufan said:

One suspension in hundreds if not thousands of tests in the last 8 years. I guess you have a new definition of an epidemic than most. My assumption is there is not widespread usage or there would have been more positive tests.  And I would hate for the athletic department to go down in flames like Clemson did after several positive tests a couple of years ago...  I'm not sure if they will ever recover... And from a program that had a former player arrested for dealing steroids a couple of years ago, pot meet kettle. 

Fyp

1 hour ago, nd1sufan said:

One suspension in hundreds if not thousands of tests in the last 8 years.

Thousands? Are you including internal tests in those? Because I promise you those weren't all clean, but they are handled internally and not disclosed. 

9 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Thousands? Are you including internal tests in those? Because I promise you those weren't all clean, but they are handled internally and not disclosed. 

I think it has been discussed in this forum that there are 18 random tests per team after every playoff game. At 4 or 5 games per year during a 9 year run, that would put the number of NCAA administered tests at close to a thousand. Not a bad percentage of positive tests compared to every other team in the country. You must be an NDSU FB insider to know about the rampant positive internal tests they are coming up with.

2 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

I think it has been discussed in this forum that there are 18 random tests per team after every playoff game. At 4 or 5 games per year during a 9 year run, that would put the number of NCAA administered tests at close to a thousand. Not a bad percentage of positive tests compared to every other team in the country. You must be an NDSU FB insider to know about the rampant positive internal tests they are coming up with.

612 tests. It's 3 or 4 games a year, not 4 or 5. (2x3 + 7x4) x 18 = 612

Overall point still stands.

8 hours ago, Hammersmith said:

612 tests. It's 3 or 4 games a year, not 4 or 5. (2x3 + 7x4) x 18 = 612

Overall point still stands.

611 out of 612 ain't bad. I wonder how UND's players would have fared had they received the same scrutiny.