SiouxSports.com Forum

Chyzyk charged with theft

ericpnelson

I like Hak's stance on this (given the limited info.) If it really was a $4 cab ride that he skipped out on, it's really strange that he's taking it to court. I really hope the suspension isn't until Feb, unless further details emerge. Get it resolved sooner, and don't be stupid.

This is his 3rd offense of some kind in less than 1 1/2 years. He was one of the players cited for underage drinking after the big party before last season and was charged with minor in possession last April. Hak took scholarship money away from him after that incident. All of this information is in the latest GF Herald story.

• Upvote 1

This is his 3rd offense of some kind in less than 1 1/2 years. He was one of the players cited for underage drinking after the big party before last season and was charged with minor in possession last April. Hak took scholarship money away from him after that incident. All of this information is in the latest GF Herald story.

As big of a hockey fan I have been of Bryn's...he has to go at this point IMO.

• Upvote 1

I get that trouble follows this kid or he is an idiot (probably both), however, this stuff is so petty. He got a couple minors and this "misunderstanding". I mean he didn't beat up the cabbie (P. Kane). I hope this can be resolved. If it was $4....OMG. I say we let the kid play. Give him one more chance. I have done much worse and turned out somewhat ok.

I get that trouble follows this kid or he is an idiot (probably both), however, this stuff is so petty. He got a couple minors and this "misunderstanding". I mean he didn't beat up the cabbie (P. Kane). I hope this can be resolved. If it was $4....OMG. I say we let the kid play. Give him one more chance. I have done much worse and turned out somewhat ok.

He has had plenty of chances! Time for him to sit and think, hockey/school or Fu$&ing around and wasting your talent?

• Upvote 1