NORTH DAKOTA @ Western Michigan - Friday

AZSIOUX

Hak postgame:

~Greasy road win.

~OD got sick during the game.

~Rocco best player on the ice.

~Won the post game.

~Rodwell's line played well.

~Strong third period from the veteran d men.

~Gaarder getting some more confidence.

~Took too many penalties. Have to be better in that area.

Pretty good team win tonight after a slow and ugly start to the game. Zane played pretty well making some big saves and really kept us in the game early on. I really like the way the Pattyn-Gaarder-Rodwell line is playing right now they may not be the most skilled line but they can grind it out and play physical and lately contribute a goal here and there. The powerplay definitely looked better than last weekend but I still think the guy at the top needs to take more shots, at times it seems like they are too hesitant at top and looking for an extra pass when they have a shooting lane and a guy in front of the goalie. Need another good effort tomorrow night and hopefully that results in another win.

Hak postgame:

~Greasy road win.

~OD got sick during the game.

~Rocco best player on the ice.

~Won the post game.

~Rodwell's line played well.

~Strong third period from the veteran d men.

~Gaarder getting some more confidence.

~Took too many penalties. Have to be better in that area.

This looked like a non-MN WCHA game to me.

Way too many penalties, but the refs called it consistently.

Rocco line was great. Johnson can play with them- keep him there.

Pattyn line's goal was clutch. We need those guys to grind like that an occassionally chip in like tonight- a couple bad PIMs though

D play still needs work

2 lines fired on all cylinders tonight- if OD was sick, then I give that line an excuse, but we need to see more there

Somebody needs to take Pattyn and explain that he dosn't need to be stupid every game. One of those penalties will cost us the game.

Didn't cost us the game tonight. He actually had quite the assist on the gwg. As long as he can produce I like a player like him with some spark.

Any chance you make it to any thunderbirds games?

Don't understand what is with Murray barking at the officials ALL game.

I seem to recall an article that I read about him that said he gets annoyed that NCAA officials want to explain every call to the coaches. Yet there he is yelling and demanding explanations the entire time. Crazy.

I seem to recall an article that I read about him that said he gets annoyed that NCAA officials want to explain every call to the coaches. Yet there he is yelling and demanding explanations the entire time. Crazy.

It was very noticeable on CBS but they showed Murray 13 times for every one time they showed hak. Maybe just because he was more animated?

I'm not sure why he was so upset in the second period. His team was on the powerplay half the time. I think it may have affected his team a little bit. They got rattled by it in the first period and gave up the goal after he freaked out. Just didn't have the same jump 5-5 they did right away in the game.

Pattyn plays with an edge and passion that seems to get the rest of the team going. Love his game. He drives that 4th line, and they've been producing with regularity as of late.

Amen, he has the respect of his teammates as well.

Somebody needs to take Pattyn and explain that he dosn't need to be stupid every game. One of those penalties will cost us the game.

I agree he does take some stupid penalties, but tonight one of his penalties was for going after Cichy who hacked at Gothberg. I will allow him to defend the goalie.