SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

This team and Franchise.......

~Patterson fumbles ball out of bounds at 5....

~Ponder fumbles in end zone. Offensive lineman doesn't grab ball....pushes it towards Cowboy.

~Blair Walsh misses extra point to make it four point game.

~Vikings do nothing with interception at Dallas forty. And can't kick field goal because kicker can't make an extra point.

~Defense goes extremely soft at the end to allow Cowboys to score game winning TD.

~And Ponder does not have a strong enough arm to throw the ball into the end zone.

And that sums up the Minnesota Vikings.

This team and Franchise.......

~Patterson fumbles ball out of bounds at 5....

~Ponder fumbles in end zone. Offensive lineman doesn't grab ball....pushes it towards Cowboy.

~Blair Walsh misses extra point to make it four point game.

~Vikings do nothing with interception at Dallas forty. And can't kick field goal because kicker can't make an extra point.

~Defense goes extremely soft at the end to allow Cowboys to score game winning TD.

~And Ponder does not have a strong enough arm to throw the ball into the end zone.

And that sums up the Minnesota Vikings.

^^^^^That^^^^^ Same thing happened vs the Bears and Browns. And probably another game or 2 that I've conveniently erased from my memory bank.

Well duh! Zyggi called Leslie on his cell phone with 2:00 left in the game and reminded him that Tampa Bay was pounding Seattle (at the time) and the #1 draft pick in 2014 was on the line! The fix is in!

On a totally unrelated note....Aaron Rogers just left the game with an injury.

Although he is my fantasy starting QB this is okay with me....But I'm sure he'll come back in the end and lead the packers to victory. Just has that feel to it.

Edit*

Out for the game. Lets pretend broken collarbone....thats six weeks. Which means he wouldn't torch the vikings again in a couple of weeks. Lord is that Green Bay maybe winnable now?

Whats stupid is the Vikings are like a 3 and a half minute stretch away from being 5-4......

Chicago....Last minute

Cleveland....Last minute

Dallas......Last minute

Christian Ponder actually played pretty well besides the interception. Moved the offense, made some plays with his feet. I honestly hope he craps the bed the rest of the way if he plays after his injury. That way they get themselves a legitimate college QB. It was weird seeing Musgrave actually open up the playbook and use play action on running downs. Normally I know exactly what the Vikings are going to do, but tonight he had me guessing.