SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

I really like this Josh Freeman. He's almost as good as Joe Webb!

I haven't seen him play this year but he looks like everything is aimed and forced, his game is 180 degrees different than last year.

So...who's the next retread QB in line to stink it up?

53 to 13...anyone know the correlation of those #s? And if so how can one possibly explain it??? Unbelievable...

BTW...I think Freeman has now lost somewhere around his last 12 starts. There is a reason TB booted him in favor of a no name rookie...but TB sucks too.

When the Vikings get the #1 draft pick, can they just choose new front office staff? It's pretty obvious that's their greatest need.

Good luck wrestling that #1 pick away from Jacksonville...0-16 comin' right up for that sorry team.

I wonder if the winless Lions team members would get together and raise a toast if the Jaguars WIN a game?

Shut your pie hole, Oxbow6. Don't disparage good 7th and 8th grade players by comparing them to last night's Vikings and Giants.

That was typed mid game...after watching the entire game, my sincere apologizes to all the Jr. high FB players I offended. I will be going to "sensativity" classes with Lee Corso later this week...

Freeman was not good tonite, but he had little or no time to find receivers downfield...give him as much time as you gave Ponder before you kick him to the curb...

He'll get some time because let's face it they're already thinking about next year, what's hard to believe is they scored exactly 0 points against the second to worst (Jacksonville) scoring defense in the NFL, with Peterson, Jennings, Rudolph, and Simpson the best they could do is a missed long FG and a couple turnover on downs late in the game in Giants territory...pathetic.

Vhat?

My bad. Classes I meant...Corso taking heat for his Seminole outfit during Gameday on Saturday. C'mon now...thought you followed all the minions of the PC machine that are offended by anything NA related!!

I am in the camp that says to trade Adrian Peterson for as many draft picks as they can get because they aren't going anywhere anytime soon anyway. His talents are completely wasted because nobody has to respect the passing game. Might as well get a serviceable running back that can catch some balls out of the backfield since they don't have a great downfield threat. Peterson would be great if you could get him in space, but he isn't Rickey Young and right now the Vikings need an outlet for the bad quarterbacks they have.

I am in the camp that says to trade Adrian Peterson for as many draft picks as they can get because they aren't going anywhere anytime soon anyway. His talents are completely wasted because nobody has to respect the passing game. Might as well get a serviceable running back that can catch some balls out of the backfield since they don't have a great downfield threat. Peterson would be great if you could get him in space, but he isn't Rickey Young and right now the Vikings need an outlet for the bad quarterbacks they have.

AP faces the Pack on Sunday...fair chance he'll get his yards and them some. That game will be a lot closer than people think. Minny is horrible but at home vs. hated rival...they'll probably play their best game to date. GB will probably have 8-9 of their 22 starters out for that game.

AP faces the Pack on Sunday...fair chance he'll get his yards and them some. That game will be a lot closer than people think. Minny is horrible but at home vs. hated rival...they'll probably play their best game to date. GB will probably have 8-9 of their 22 starters out for that game.

Yeah this is one of those games like Dallas/Washington and NE/Jets, regardless of the records it is usually a good game at the worse teams house. But after last nights performance I would dial that back a little bit.

I was telling people last year before the season they should trade AD and Allen and get a load of picks, then they made the playoff run and proved me wrong. Turns out I might have been a year off.

My bad. Classes I meant...Corso taking heat for his Seminole outfit during Gameday on Saturday. C'mon now...thought you followed all the minions of the PC machine that are offended by anything NA related!!

Was he really taking gruff for that?

Unbelievable...

But it's not offensive if it's related to the FSU Seminoles. Now, if it was the Sioux or a few other select universities, I could see that. But the Seminoles? I thought we've gone over this before and nothing they do is offensive. Am I wrong about this? ???

But it's not offensive if it's related to the FSU Seminoles. Now, if it was the Sioux or a few other select universities, I could see that. But the Seminoles? I thought we've gone over this before and nothing they do is offensive. Am I wrong about this? ???

Apparently someone (he lives in the White House) has riled up all those who have their feelings hurt be everything, didn't get a ponies as children and had their childhoods ruined because they were told there is no Santa, with his comments and stance on the Redskin's nickname. Corso just getting the backlash now...

Apparently someone (he lives in the White House) has riled up all those who have their feelings hurt be everything, didn't get a ponies as children and had their childhoods ruined because they were told there is no Santa, with his comments and stance on the Redskin's nickname. Corso just getting the backlash now...

I see Bob Costas finally joined the party too...

• Upvote 1

I was telling people last year before the season they should trade AD and Allen and get a load of picks, then they made the playoff run and proved me wrong. Turns out I might have been a year off.

Jared Allen should have been traded a couple of years ago after his 20.5 sack season on a 3-13 team. Now, he is two years older and not worth as much. But I like your idea. Market AP and JA as a package deal and get a crap load of draft picks. Then, get rid of this coaching staff and let the new regime have some input into what kind of systems they want to implement. Then use that as your guide in the April draft. Serious surgery is needed on this team and it's needed now.

It's too late to trade AP...statistics show that RB's these days are washed up by 28 years old...the Vikings are a mess and I'm not even sure management knows where to start in terms of fixing things.

Josh Freeman announced as this week's starter. Why?