SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

I'm alright with Barr I liked some other players more but much better than reaching on a QB especially Manziel.

Please...reach? If Bortles is there and the Vikings likely grab him. Manziel would have brought buzz. Ponder was a reach at 12. Manziel at 9...not even close to the reach as Ponder.

But this is the Vikings.

Please...reach? If Bortles is there and the Vikings likely grab him. Manziel would have brought buzz. Ponder was a reach at 12. Manziel at 9...not even close to the reach as Ponder.

But this is the Vikings.

Manziel is a highlight machine but I don't think he will translate well to the NFL but I guess we will have to see. Agree Ponder was definitely a reach and I was disappointed when they picked him over Amukamara.Vikings bigger needs were on defense and the feel that most had was that even if all the QBs were available the Vikes were gonna go defense first. I really don't like to see Ha Ha Clinton-Dix falling to the Packers, a QB I really like this year that should be available in the 3rd/4th is Aaron Murray.

The Vikings simply could not afford to pick another QB so high in the draft and see him become a bust. Manziel won't be the second coming of Bernie Kosar for Cleveland...he'll be Tim Couch 2.0.

How many QB's has the Vikings drafted that have had success?

You were saying? :D

Spielman trades up to the last pick in the 1st round with the Seahawks and picks Teddy Bridgewater. What say you Oxbow6? ;)

Ha Ha>>>>Teddy

All together now..."Pick 6"!

So the Vikings basically reach for a LB at #9 from most scouts and draft experts evaluations and pass on Johnny then trade UP for Teddy. Got it!!!

Again...it's the Vikings.